Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And the death wishes are back! Press run a story without any form of quote about what Stephen Thompson "said" and it makes the back page. And of course the bile comes staright away wishing him dead! You've got to love the moronic element of football fans.

And the death wishes are back! Press run a story without any form of quote about what Stephen Thompson "said" and it makes the back page. And of course the bile comes staright away wishing him dead! You've got to love the moronic element of football fans.

If he said what has been reported then the man goes right up in my esteem.

His you are only 2 years old "quote" made my morning in work fly by!! :laugh:  :laugh:

They are saying that Thomson should in trouble for saying they are only 2 years old as the autharities have accepted that they are Rangers & have history & so many cups & titles. Never heard that & if it is true it is a disgrace.

From their latest signing Darren McGregor... usual MSM puff piece.

"I am absolutely delighted to get the chance to join Rangers," "This is one of the biggest clubs in world football and I can't wait to play at Ibrox in front of so many supporters, it really is a dream come true."

He omitted to mention 'despised and reviled' by an ever growing number of fans throughout Scotland.

Will £7/8 million be enough keep Rangers alive next season. Why would shareholders of shares that have gone from 70pence to 27pence by anymore shares.

Article on BBC website says that with addition of a couple of players THE THE should win the championship.

From their latest signing Darren McGregor... usual MSM puff piece.

"I am absolutely delighted to get the chance to join Rangers," "This is one of the biggest clubs in world football and I can't wait to play at Ibrox in front of so many supporters, it really is a dream come true."

He omitted to mention 'despised and reviled' by an ever growing number of fans throughout Scotland.

Disnae sleep much then eh?

His dream is tae play in the second tier of a 3rd rate league. Wants tae raise hes sights a bit.

Or should that read " Im absolutely delighted to play in a league where no-one will find out just how bad I really am and how little ambition I actually have til it's too late and I'm already quids in " ?!!

• 2 weeks later...