Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

would you be as kind as to substantiate the above remark? 

I like many other posters on this Forum are aware how much of a Hero he was in his playing days at Hunville

do u think this will sour his appetite for management??????

Can`t substantiate ,,just my opinion that to him anything after Ibroke would be too much of a comedown.

I reckon he will pick up tv work for a while, but longer term may take on a position as an assistant manager through his contacts, possibly down south, maybe one dat getting back into management again....not in Scotland though

Naw,he is too fat & ugly for tv now. Will have to be Sportsound ,the last resting place for hasbeen.

can not agree with that Ed 

he finds himself in his current predicament due to the mis-management of the club far above his head 

I personally believe that Ali will go onto fa bigger and better management positions 

Have you been sniffing glue, snorting cocaine , smoking weed and and then got pished?? WTF are warbling aboot man. He's ****ing hopeless. He  has spent VAST sums of money assembling a team of duds who he then  ( through his tutaleged) he manages to turn into even bigger duds. He is tactically inept, couldnae pick a decent player if  he had a thousand years and  is so out of his depth he has almost drowned.  He won  two part time leagues with players on up to £7000 a WEEK.  He has singularly FAILED to win the diddy cup in 3 tries with the second best paid team in the WHOLE country.  The man is a not, never has been and never will be  a good manager of a professional football club.

He's on a twelve month rolling contract, meaning that they will contractually always owe him a year's money, which is either around half a mill or around 1 mill including add-ons, depending on whether you believe Sally ever signed the reduced wage contract. That means Sally probably has the power to put the the into administration. Mind he's also a major shareholder though so don't expect that to happen. Normally you'd expect more talks, but this is the the, so stand by for a war by media, some lawyers, and just so much Xmas fun. Frankly, this is getting better than sex. :))))