Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

An easy evening for Zander in goal.  Hard to tell if his loan spell at Queens has improved him, as he had very little to do, due to his defenders snubbing out any threat from firstly, Daly and Miller and then Boyd,Clark and Templeton. 

As for Fraser Aird, how he never got a yellow card for simulation is beyond me.

Well done to Queens.

Saints now know they will have a job on their hands.

Most active that WAP has been in months and it's because Ally Mcoist is trying to get out of the Rangers job.

Says a lot about our support.

Who's measuring the "activity" ?

I'm laughing my sox off at the predicament of "the the".

At least you must give credit to Walter Smith when he realised the game was up, he had the sense to pack in.

The way it might be working at the mo is Ally has basically told them he won't renew the 12 month contract, so he can either work his notice, or they pay him what he is due and they pay up the rest of his contract. That's the only way I can think he'd be due something.

Been a shambles of a day all round....just another day at Ibrox.

Hahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahajahajahajjahahhahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaahhaahahhahaahahahahahaahhahaahahhaahahhaahhahahahahaahhaahhaahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahaahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaqhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhaahhahaahahahhaahhaahhahahaahhaahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahaahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhshahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahshahahahshshshshshshshshshsshshshhahahahahahahajajajajahahahaahahahahajajajajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahatwonilupahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahzhahahzhahahzhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahzhzhahahahahahahhahzhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah

Again roflmfao

For what it is worth here are my thoughts on the game tonight:

1: normally I dont like to see people saying a "big" team played poorly when a diddy mob get a decent result but I do think tonight QOS did not need to be all that good to beat Rangers. The The were piss poor tonight

2: If we play to our potential we will easily beat QOS in the cup.

3: Ally is a piss poor manager he is totally naive tactically.

4: My favourite moment from tonight's game was the rangers goalies reaction at the second goal, a bloody good impersonation of Trigger from Only Fools And Horses looking lost when Del boy fell through the bar!!!!!

5: I said over 100 pages ago I was pissed off reading about this shithole of a club on a Saints forum but I must admit now I have changed my view and that I am thoroughly enjoying watching The The implode.

BBC news saying The cant afford to terminate Fat Sallys contract surely if he has resigned they wont have to pay anything!!!

Happy days

I understand from a post on Twitter that Green gave him a contract that gives him a £1M+ even if he resigns. No idea if it is true but it seems that they are all stuffed!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11275258/Mike-Ashleys-dual-control-of-Newcastle-United-and-Rangers-the-facts.html

Intersting article from a few days ago in the Torygraph. Another media outlet accused of lying when saying something that "the whatever they are called" are criticised in the media.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11275258/Mike-Ashleys-dual-control-of-Newcastle-United-and-Rangers-the-facts.html

Intersting article from a few days ago in the Torygraph. Another media outlet accused of lying when saying something that "the whatever they are called" are criticised in the media.

It won't be a problem.

Neither of them will be in Europe next season.

Ashley trying to sell Newcastle.

The The will not exist.

I see SPFL are still sitting on the Ashley problem by the way.

For what it is worth here are my thoughts on the game tonight:

1: normally I dont like to see people saying a "big" team played poorly when a diddy mob get a decent result but I do think tonight QOS did not need to be all that good to beat Rangers. The The were piss poor tonight

2: If we play to our potential we will easily beat QOS in the cup.

3: Ally is a piss poor manager he is totally naive tactically.

4: My favourite moment from tonight's game was the rangers goalies reaction at the second goal, a bloody good impersonation of Trigger from Only Fools And Horses looking lost when Del boy fell through the bar!!!!!

5: I said over 100 pages ago I was pissed off reading about this shithole of a club on a Saints forum but I must admit now I have changed my view and that I am thoroughly enjoying watching The The implode.

What's even more annoying is the fact that we let them knock us out of the cup!?

What's even more annoying is the fact that we let them knock us out of the cup!?

yeah, watched games against Alloa & Cowden as well. All 3 played the ball on the ground & put pressure on their defence.

All 3 SPL teams gave them too much respect & as one journo said they treated them like they still had Laudrope etc in their team.

Either that or football is better in 1st division.

Either that or football is better in 1st division.

Either that or Championship managers can motivate their teams better.

Either that or there are too many SPL managers with a touch of Rangersitis (awe)

Either that or SPL managers just can't deal with SEVCO's current status.

Either that or a trip to Ibrox simply fazes them.

Either that or...

Edited by Indicator