Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Took in the Alloa v Sevco match this afternoon. Cannae believe how pish the Glasgow side look in the flesh. Alloa deserved at least a draw. They were the only team trying to play fitba. At times Sevco looked clueless. Sadly for Alloa they never had anyone to put the ball in the net. Very enjoyable standing with the wasps fans and managed some quality verbals in the direction of Daly ( hopeless) McCulloch ( also hopeless)Miller ( grossly ugly and hopeless and Boyd ( fat ,ugly and equally hopeless) hard to believe these guys are earning top wages for the shite they are producing. Possibly the greatest shame of all was the Sevco teams blatant time wasting with 10 minutes to go. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 5 stars on their shirts resorting to these sort of tactics against the part time Wasps. Just like to add the whole experience today was excellent. We were treated well, we were standing on covered terracing, we could smoke and the grub was both top notch and cheap. Thanks to Gordon Bell for the company and for the driving.

Took in the Alloa v Sevco match this afternoon. Cannae believe how pish the Glasgow side look in the flesh. Alloa deserved at least a draw. They were the only team trying to play fitba. At times Sevco looked clueless. Sadly for Alloa they never had anyone to put the ball in the net. Very enjoyable standing with the wasps fans and managed some quality verbals in the direction of Daly ( hopeless) McCulloch ( also hopeless)Miller ( grossly ugly and hopeless and Boyd ( fat ,ugly and equally hopeless) hard to believe these guys are earning top wages for the shite they are producing. Possibly the greatest shame of all was the Sevco teams blatant time wasting with 10 minutes to go. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 5 stars on their shirts resorting to these sort of tactics against the part time Wasps. Just like to add the whole experience today was excellent. We were treated well, we were standing on covered terracing, we could smoke and the grub was both top notch and cheap. Thanks to Gordon Bell for the company and for the driving.

Did Ye go on the barossa bus ?

Fairly huffy tone to Sarver's withdrawal statement, clear suggestion that he will keep an eye on things and could well return to the action in a few months.  Ranger's Stock Market discussion thread appears to think another announcement from Ayebroke is imminent, probably along the lines of who has won the raffle to offer the next loan.

Some posters on the Rangers Stock Market Site appear to think there will be an announcement tomorrow saying the 3 Bears have had a loan offer accepted, one which will see the team through to the end of the season rather than the sticking plaster loans they have been getting so far.  Also, the next share issue will be underwritten by the 3 Bears which should see their % holding increase if it is not fully taken up as seems likely.  Their "reward" will be 3 seats on the Board.  There does also appear to be a body of opinion that putting more power into the hands of "Rangers" men is not necessarily a good idea.

Is this information reliable?  Haven't a clue, lets see what tomorrow brings.

Some posters on the Rangers Stock Market Site appear to think there will be an announcement tomorrow saying the 3 Bears have had a loan offer accepted, one which will see the team through to the end of the season rather than the sticking plaster loans they have been getting so far.  Also, the next share issue will be underwritten by the 3 Bears which should see their % holding increase if it is not fully taken up as seems likely.  Their "reward" will be 3 seats on the Board.  There does also appear to be a body of opinion that putting more power into the hands of "Rangers" men is not necessarily a good idea.

Is this information reliable?  Haven't a clue, lets see what tomorrow brings.

Answer to my own question - no its not.  Ashley seems to be right in there.  Some guy who uses the byname "Aqua" getting pelters on the Stock Market Site for misinformation.  Other posters saying there could be more Hearts' supporters than Rangers' at tomorrows game.

I really can't believe that I am saying this but I actually feel a bit sorry for some of their fans! They have been played for fools. As an outsider I could see the way things were going to play out! Their fans however actually thought the 'investors' had the club at heart!?

Mind you I am not that sorry ...I hope they sink never to return!?

Personally I think the game & especially our league has been better without them! Now if we could only get rid of the other ugly sister!?

My only sadness is we couldn't beat them in the cup game!?