Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Without knowing the ins and outs it's impossible to say. The regulation wording may have been changed after last year to stop it happening again.

There was a subtle difference in that Hibs had issued season tickets before the play off rules had been concluded ie they would not have been able to be clear as to validity or otherwise for any playoff games ie All championship teams should have made it crystal clear to season ticket holders buying season tickets for this season that they were not valid for any playoff games and thus price accordingly. game set and match to SPFL!

None on here are particularly fond of the the, but I just watched a programme on Sky Sports about Fernando Ricksen who has MND. It was a fascinating watch and quite emotional as well. I know he was a bit of a thug but now he has an amazing sense of humour which he needs to have. It is good to see, despite what else is going on at Ibrox, that they can take care of one of their old boys.

I think the "all admission charges paid and PAYABLE" is the relevant bit.  It is clear from that, that the meaning of the rule is that all admission charges paid, and all admission charges that should be made (eg, from the revenue attached to season ticket sales) should be remitted to the SPFL.

If Rangers are letting fans in on season tickets for free, that is great.  However it is not for free as they charged for the season tickets, and therefore, under rule C26, Rangers should remit the revenue received as a result - in this case cost of season ticket/# of games season ticket provided.

This is exactly the case

Disagree.  A strong Sevco is what is required to make Scotland stronger in Westminster, as well as saving Scottish football from disaster, solving the middle east crisis, and curing small pox.

I've also heard that if they get back into the top league, all chocolate bars will return to their original size and Snickers will get called Marathons again

A good source has told me that when/if Sevco get back into the top league then The Beatles will reform and every Christmas will be a white one.

Dinnae care for any of that,i just want Curly wurlys back to their original size :?

Ranget

I think the "all admission charges paid and PAYABLE" is the relevant bit.  It is clear from that, that the meaning of the rule is that all admission charges paid, and all admission charges that should be made (eg, from the revenue attached to season ticket sales) should be remitted to the SPFL.

If Rangers are letting fans in on season tickets for free, that is great.  However it is not for free as they charged for the season tickets, and therefore, under rule C26, Rangers should remit the revenue received as a result - in this case cost of season ticket/# of games season ticket provided.

Rangers have decided to let everyone in for £5 to meet the "payable" criterion.

Very very borderline acceptable for me, but just acceptable enough

Ranget

I've not got a problem with it - why should the SFA get anything from the playoff teams? If it was saints involved, would you want Aberdeen or Inverness to get a share of the gate receipts?

Although this must prove the SFA have got a solid case against them getting in free, so interesting to see what Motherwell charge.

I've not got a problem with it - why should the SFA get anything from the playoff teams? If it was saints involved, would you want Aberdeen or Inverness to get a share of the gate receipts?

Although this must prove the SFA have got a solid case against them getting in free, so interesting to see what Motherwell charge.

I'm probably being pedantic (and maybe even wrong), but I think it's the SPFL rule rather than the SFA.

Ranget

N ow saying the troops will only pay a £ 5 at the gate

Try and miss out your afternoon siesta sixties. :wink: