Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Feck - thought Stephen (steven) thompson was allowed on as he is named on their team sheet !

Never for one moment did I think that Thompson was going to score from the spot.

As an ex Govanite, can you imagine the abuse he would have got on social media  if he had scored against them and it had turned out that he had halted their march forward. (as it turned out, the the scored a third ).

Edit. For a start he would have lost his tv job.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Just how many loan players are you allowed to sign  ???, Loan system was not set up for this abuse.

-------------------------------

Afraid the chance to protest about this sort of stuff has now gone. The unified fan support of 2012 has diminished to just those willing to post on various blogs and football forums.

Make no mistake they will be ushered to the top at each and every opportunity by various governing bodies and like minded cultural institutions along with the continued assistance of the SMSM not forgetting SKY and BT who will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of making some financial capital out of this basket case. They only have to look at the attendances of around 50,000 to see the value of keeping this lot on side when it comes to making money from their TV packages.

The sheer level of support for this club will ensure that rules will continue to be circumvented in order to ensure their survival.

Not that I'm suggesting that any have been in the case you mention of course.

I think everyone is just afraid that Rangers are back and this is the root cause of all the negative anti feeling and hatred towards the club. Let the results speak for themselves. With their new manager Warb's, they'll be back at McDiarmid next season without any worries. Everyone will be looking forward to that no doubt but until then, next in line for a pumping is Alloa. Not that I'm much bothered like.

I think everyone is just afraid that Rangers are back and this is the root cause of all the negative anti feeling and hatred towards the club. Let the results speak for themselves. With their new manager Warb's, they'll be back at McDiarmid next season without any worries. Everyone will be looking forward to that no doubt but until then, next in line for a pumping is Alloa. Not that I'm much bothered like.

Are you delusional???? Or Just misguided???????

In your world of bile this may well be true. in the normal world we care about all those unpaid creditors who may have had to lay off some or all of their workforce and those clubs who lost places in the league or were relegated due to taking beatings from a team that had bought and paid players they could not afford. This is the root cause of the "anti feeling and hatred towards the club" - but I guess you'll still not get it.

Sorry not everyone hate their whole ethos and way fans behave bug if they make it back we have to live with it. ( If it is done fairly)