Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much as it pains me to say so, ( from a Saints perspective) I wanted septic to win, however, TheThe were the better team as they exposed what we already new was a week defence.

Also confirmed to me that the thug called Scott Brown is history and should not be included in any future Scotland squads just because of any previous form.

As much as it pains me to say so, ( from a Saints perspective) I wanted septic to win, however, TheThe were the better team as they exposed what we already new was a week defence.

Also confirmed to me that the thug called Scott Brown is history and should not be included in any future Scotland squads just because of any previous form.

Been saying that for years Brown is a headless chicken

Rangers deserved to win yesterday. Deila seems to have had the access to millions and only has only one decent striker in Griffiths. Celtic game plan on having a lone striker to hoof the ball to is astonishing with their standing and resources. On yesterdays game alone, the gap is closing very fast.         

Rangers deserved to win yesterday. Deila seems to have had the access to millions and only has only one decent striker in Griffiths. Celtic game plan on having a lone striker to hoof the ball to is astonishing with their standing and resources. On yesterdays game alone, the gap is closing very fast.         

That's a good one.

What gap are you referring to. Are you suggesting that the only important gap is the one between Sevco and CFC.

What about say... Aberdeen, Hearts or heaven forbid St Johnstone.

Are you saying the only important factor is that Sevco are good enough to challenge CFC next season. Other clubs are an irrelevance?

I'll give you the benefit of replying before I say anything else.

The semi proved nought. That was The The playing at 99%, and Celtic at about 50%. I'm grudgingly starting to respect Warburton, and wish him luck in the EPL next season, when he gets to manage a club that is not scum bucket fascist bastards. The the will spend big in the summer, but so will Celtic, under a better manager. Next season will be fascinating, because The The could finish anywhere from first to twelfth, with the added bonus of mebbee going bust again, with all the fun that will bring. My feeling is we are a season or two away yet from the twisted sisters automatically finish g first and second. 

Murdo Fraser would like you to vote for him

Murdo Fraser refers to Rangers as "The Queen's 11".

To think he is a Scottish politician wanting your vote next month. 

The word "irresponsible" fro this Tory does no do this justice.  What a complete fool,  with total disregard for the electorate.

WHAT A DICKHEAD.Typical of non central belt OF supporter. Why the feck does he not support Inverness.

You do get the feeling Brora organise each season around not quite getting promoted to the big leagues, and it may be this lack of ambition. This year they avoided the need to give away a couple of very late goals in the second leg of the play off by not quite winning the Highland League. I think Edinburgh City will make history this year by becoming the first team to enter the leagues through on the pitch competition. This pyramid structure is great, but should be further extended. In England, you can set up a pub team and be playing in the EPL 20 years later. Only Sevco have done that here.

You do get the feeling Brora organise each season around not quite getting promoted to the big leagues, and it may be this lack of ambition. This year they avoided the need to give away a couple of very late goals in the second leg of the play off by not quite winning the Highland League. 

There is generally more money in the Highland League than League Two.