Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

They have issued another £8 million pounds worth of shares. Not sure how this works but does it not dilate the value of existing shares.

Anyway must be regretting not getting £20 million for Morelos or Kent.

I would guess that as usual the 3 Bears have been dipping into their pockets to fund Gerrard's latest signings.  They would have been hoping to get at least some of their money back from the sale of Morelos but a combination of his recent poor attitude and a delusional assessment at Ayebroke as to what he is worth has meant there are no takers.  So guess what yet again they have been given shares instead of the money.  If any of the 3 Bears are married I am sure their wives will be delighted.

• 1 month later...

It’s 2012 all over again. They’ve also fallen behind on their HRMC payments - again. Dodgy money to finance a team they can’t afford, to stop the 10 in a row, and a gamble on getting CL money to pay it back. Will likely only end one way again, it’s happening in real time, and no one is doing anything about it. If the SFA adopted the Fair Play rules, that would stop it, but of course, they won’t.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Well that's a surprise. Morelose given a 3 match ban. I thought he might have got away with at usual.

Don't think there was anyone in the country that didn't think it was a red apart from the ref.

When you see incidents like that you realise why the sulky one is still at Ayebroke.  No major team is going to shell out big bucks for a guy with his disciplinary record.  To be fair he probably has good reason to have a grudge against Porteous but he is rubbish at getting his own back.

57 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Well that's a surprise. Morelose given a 3 match ban. I thought he might have got away with at usual.

Don't think there was anyone in the country that didn't think it was a red apart from the ref.

Ok, a 3 match ban. That's all very well but, yet another 3 points gained from a goal scored by a player who shouldn't have been on the pitch. The retrospective bans don't bother them too much as long as the points are in the bag. Job done by yet another Ibrox facing official. Gerrard didn't see it as a red, aye right!!

Nothing will change until truly neutral referees and linespersons are appointed to officiate their games.

Nothing will change until clubs take positive action to insist on a level playing field however, in the boardrooms the only interest is the Blue Pound.

Nothing will  change because it is only clubs supporters/fans who are incensed by this cheating. They have only one way of trying to force change but will not use it.

Nothing will change because individual managers are only interested in their own results. Unless there is a coming together whereby they all approach the SFA/SPFL and demand a change in the selection process for match officials.

Scotland needs to bring in match officials from outwith their borders because there cannot be neutrality from within that has been proven time and time again.

I'm on a roll........ 

• 2 weeks later...

Gerrard in a bit of a huff asking "what's the point of having referees"?

Jings, he's been here nearly 3 years and hasn't worked out that they are there to give the bigot brothers penalties at critical points and ignore red card offences in case they are unduly handicapped during games.

Ayebroke investigating 4 players allegedly involved in a party.

If proved, will they banish them from the club like they did with the 2 previously?

Thought I read that X number of games had to be completed before the League winners were decided. ( anyone confirm? ).

(Related to above)

If wee Nicky decides 'enough is enough' and shuts football down , will Sevco get the title?

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Ayebroke investigating 4 players allegedly involved in a party.

If proved, will they banish them from the club like they did with the 2 previously?

Thought I read that X number of games had to be completed before the League winners were decided. ( anyone confirm? ).

(Related to above)

If wee Nicky decides 'enough is enough' and shuts football down , will Sevco get the title?

Would love to see the backlash

3 hours ago, south inch said:

According to the Bears' Den 2 of the culprits (Bassey and Patterson) were on the bench v Killie the other 2 are youth players.

That's it sorted then.

Apparently there was only 3 present,  but when Tavernier heard Police Scotland were handing out penalties, he couldn't get there quick enough.:D

On 2/15/2021 at 11:18 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

That's it sorted then.

Apparently there was only 3 present,  but when Tavernier heard Police Scotland were handing out penalties, he couldn't get there quick enough.:D

Now seems there were 5 players, presumably the other 5 were young ladies.  Apparently they were playing monopoly!  Funny we called it something else when I was  their age.  (Least I think so, memory is not so good!)

Bears' Den want 4 of them shot at dawn but are prepared to give the lad Patterson a second chance since he is a red hot prospect.

11 minutes ago, south inch said:

Now seems there were 5 players, presumably the other 5 were young ladies.  Apparently they were playing monopoly!  Funny we called it something else when I was  their age.  (Least I think so, memory is not so good!)

Bears' Den want 4 of them shot at dawn but are prepared to give the lad Patterson a second chance since he is a red hot prospect.

There was me hoping that because he might not be playing on Thursday that it was Tavernier.

6 hours ago, south inch said:

Patterson will be sent out on loan to rehabilate him to get him back in the fold.