Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Saints fans let off a couple of flares outside McD. slightly injuring 2 people.

Sevco fans let off a firework display outside the Livingston ground, some of which landed on the plastic pitch during the game.

Interesting to see what the outcome of both incidents will be.

1 hour ago, sixties saintee said:

Gerrard sent off at half time for two yellows never heard that reported.

Gerrard seems to think everything he says is correct.  I can see goals against Saints are offside from my living room listening to the radio but if pressed I am prepared to admit to a certain degree of bias.

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Loads of Sevco minions letting off flares outside Ayebroke from 10am.

No arrests have been made according to reports.

Policeman fell , trying to protect the manager in his car.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.:)

I see the Landlord of the Loudon Bar is fundraising to repair the damaged memorial benches in George Square. 

I wonder if some of the cash raised will go towards the damage caused by CELEBRATING FANS  to the front of the Celtic shop.

Asking for a Celtic mate.

Can someone tell me how you are allowed 3 or 5 players in cars leaving the training ground on Sunday without any masks on including Gerard who was ina car of 3. I thought the rules were quite clear that they all had to drive in their own cars.

From *** *** videos they also appear to be high giving fans.that has surely burst the bubble that they have.

54 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Can someone tell me how you are allowed 3 or 5 players in cars leaving the training ground on Sunday without any masks on including Gerard who was ina car of 3. I thought the rules were quite clear that they all had to drive in their own cars.

From *** *** videos they also appear to be high giving fans.that has surely burst the bubble that they have.

Mainstand,surely you know by now the rules don't apply to Rangers.

Looks like SFA are going to conveniently forget about the party goers.

A precident has been set so why are the not banned for 7 games ?.

8 hours ago, Cagey said:

Mainstand,surely you know by now the rules don't apply to Rangers.

Looks like SFA are going to conveniently forget about the party goers.

A precident has been set so why are the not banned for 7 games ?.

Banned they were never even charged which is even worse. The guy Paterson has ended up a cult hero since that.

10 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

The events of Sunday in clear view.

The disgusting face of fascism, loyalism and the union. 

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2021/03/08/archie-oprah-and-the-battle-for-george-square/

Not aware it was that bad, down here we got a wee 10 Sec clip o about 30 outside ayebroke wae there jacks.

I see that Chairman Park has published a letter he has written to the F. M. citing it was everybody's fault, ( including allowing Septic fans to demonstrate outside Parkhead in Dec.) ,  for the incidents in George Square.

Also claiming the memorial benches wouldn't have got damaged , had they been removed prior to the crowd's arrival.

F.M. to blame.

Deputy F.M. to blame.

Police to blame.

Justice Secretary to blame.

Sevco really are Scotland's shame. (along with the other cheek of the same arse).

14 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

I see that Chairman Park has published a letter he has written to the F. M. citing it was everybody's fault, ( including allowing Septic fans to demonstrate outside Parkhead in Dec.) ,  for the incidents in George Square.

Also claiming the memorial benches wouldn't have got damaged , had they been removed prior to the crowd's arrival.

F.M. to blame.

Deputy F.M. to blame.

Police to blame.

Justice Secretary to blame.

Sevco really are Scotland's shame. (along with the other cheek of the same arse).

He says in the letter at one point why were Rangers brought into her answer about the crowds at Parkhead and then brings Celtic into the discussion about the gathering at George Square.

It is like two kids in a nursery continually blaming each other and saying my dad is bigger than your dad. Them and most of their fans really need to get a life  

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

He says in the letter at one point why were Rangers brought into her answer about the crowds at Parkhead and then brings Celtic into the discussion about the gathering at George Square.

It is like two kids in a nursery continually blaming each other and saying my dad is bigger than your dad. Them and most of their fans really need to get a life  

Your right. He also referred to Celtic as "the other half of the old firm", which brought the response from Parkhead, "we're not part of any firm". :D