Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a great result. On Alba and mind you it was awful to watch for most of the time. 

The The have a cash problem. However, their players are so incompetent, they can't be sold as nobody will want or afford them.

Administration 2 is beckoning!

I see that Ally "we don't do walking away" McCoist is in the paper again today, stating that he won't walk away from the job.

He must be laughing up his sleeve, as he knows that The Rangers can't afford to sack him and he can insist on not "walking away", so he can continue to receive his £850k salary, as it has been strongly rumored that he didn't even sign the reduced terms contract that he said he would.

On the up side for Ally, after last nights showing, no one will want to touch his players in January, so he can keep the over paid pre-madonnas at Castle Greyskull and continue 

The directors have also, now, got a great response to the question of where has all the money gone - they can simply look at Super Ally and say, he spent it all on diddy's !!

10484700_733634176704651_908780406389476

It might surprise you that there are people capable of observing scottish football without acting like a feral rodent.

Dunno if that's a troll or not, but laughing heartily at the slapstick comedy show that a club that cheated beyond all comprehension has become is not acting like a feral rodent.  Those continuing to support said club are far more deserving of criticism in my opinion.

St Johnstone was originally a cricket club so if you continue to support them you must be a cricket fan*

*An example of the kind of bizzare logic touted by angry old men with anti Rangers agendas.

To quote a famous song - "I don't like cricket................I love it"  :laugh:

Nah, I hate the bloody sport - it's boring  :twisted:

However, I do enjoy laughing at the current plight of The Rangers but this does not make me a "feral rodent".  There is a perverse sense of justice here in that here was a club that lived far beyond it's means for years, and the chickens came home to roost for them.  But instead of doing what other clubs in a similar situation have done, such as Gretna or Airdrie and start again from scratch, the club formerly known as Rangers try to cling to what they once were, and watching them do so is just plain entertaining.

Having the second highest wage bill whilst in the Championship is sort of understandable, but to have the same accolade in the old second division is just laughable.  The fans vilify players such as Steven Naismith for having the audacity to leave a sinking ship and aiming to play at a higher level than the lowest tier of Scottish Football.  Surely that behavior is more indicative of  being a "feral rodent" than us fans laughing at another clubs troubles ?

What's the big deal ?? It's only one defeat ! Man Utd got knocked out by lowere league opposition in their L.C this season. Giant killing acts happen all the time.

What giant killing act was that?  Two teams who had drawn their previous two encounters this season played again last night.  One of them despite having 9 of their players unavailable showed they had learned from those encounters and put this knowledge to good effect.

The problem is, Abernethy Saint, I doubt that we will ever get the whole truth of what has gone on.  So many people have now signed confidentiality agreements upon their leaving that unless someone is prepared to risk getting sued in order to tell the truth then we will have to just continue to enjoy the comedy.

Would be an extremely interesting read, however.

Take your point, although hopefully we will see a few of them in court pleading not guilty. We might then hear at least some of it. Thing is, if even some of the management, owners and fans had, from the beginning, done a hearts and held their hands up, and if even some of them showed some iota of a beginning to dropping the 1690 crap, a lot of us might even be sympathetic to the plight of a club repeatedly fleeced by city types. But they didn't and haven't so they can boil in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Following your logic....no clubs should get their players sponsored...that includes first team or youth players?

Other Scottish clubs could have said it was 'living outwith means' for St Johnstone to have Jody Morris' wages part paid by a third party.

Other Scottish clubs could have said it was 'living outwith means' for St Johnstone to have Jody Morris' wages part paid by a third party.

Rangers went bust owing £50 million.....including £20 million to HMRC. ...the rest to local businesses, in one of the poorest regions in Western Europe. The directorate at RFC knew they were due £4.5 million from the DOS (1999-2003) and had admitted culpability in this matter. The directorate at RFC either knew that the club was not paying PAYE and NI or were failing to fulfil the legal obligations of a director, either way the club are wholly responsible for this failure, and those who are insisting on the rules being applied to every club without fear or favour are seeking justice for football, and justice with regard to civic responsibility. Any trace of anti rangers agenda is purely coincidental. Clubs who borrow money to fulfil ambitions, but manage not to shirk their civic duty within the statutes of the SFA/uefa/FIFA regarding social taxes, should be applauded not accused of comparable malpractice, by there own fans.......I presume you are a saints fan?

Rangers went bust owing £50 million.....including £20 million to HMRC. ...the rest to local businesses, in one of the poorest regions in Western Europe. The directorate at RFC knew they were due £4.5 million from the DOS (1999-2003) and had admitted culpability in this matter. The directorate at RFC either knew that the club was not paying PAYE and NI or were failing to fulfil the legal obligations of a director, either way the club are wholly responsible for this failure, and those who are insisting on the rules being applied to every club without fear or favour are seeking justice for football, and justice with regard to civic responsibility. Any trace of anti rangers agenda is purely coincidental. Clubs who borrow money to fulfil ambitions, but manage not to shirk their civic duty within the statutes of the SFA/uefa/FIFA regarding social taxes, should be applauded not accused of comparable malpractice, by there own fans.......I presume you are a saints fan?

http://media.giphy.com/media/aLdiZJmmx4OVW/giphy.gif