Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to be honest as much as i hate rangers it wont be long til they start piling up the silverware as for hibs i cant  stand them esp since they put us out the cup , as for that henderson ....  then theres stubbs -lets keep them waiting 200years

Hibs for me. There is no way in this world I would ever want The The to win any game.

Hibs never put us out of cup. The ref helped & we didnt perform.

Smoke bombs, pitch invasion lets see what the spfl do

The scum singing the Billy Boys loud and clear at full time and songs about Alan Stubbs being a 'sad f*nian b******' after they went 2-1 up.

But it's the pitch invasion that will be the headline news tomorrow and probably only Hibs that get fined.

The scum singing the Billy Boys loud and clear at full time and songs about Alan Stubbs being a 'sad f*nian b******' after they went 2-1 up.

But it's the pitch invasion that will be the headline news tomorrow and probably only Hibs that get fined.

Much as I don't like defending Sevco fans the trouble at the end is 99.9999999999% down to Hibs fans. Yes rangers fans deserve condemnation for their usual inappropriate singing and smoke bombs, also the stewards and police should have been better prepared. ( as I have said in another thread perhaps with hindsight Motherwell were not over the top at our recent game.)

Much as I don't like defending Sevco fans the trouble at the end is 99.9999999999% down to Hibs fans. Yes rangers fans deserve condemnation for their usual inappropriate singing and smoke bombs, also the stewards and police should have been better prepared. ( as I have said in another thread perhaps with hindsight Motherwell were not over the top at our recent game.)

Don't disagree with you at all, pitch invasion is almost all down to the Hibs fans.

But the sectarian bile coming across loud and clear during and after the game will be swept under the rug by the authorities as per.

Don't disagree with you at all, pitch invasion is almost all down to the Hibs fans.

But the sectarian bile coming across loud and clear during and after the game will be swept under the rug by the authorities as per.

Absolutely agree with you also.................... At our cup final  i was out of Parkhead before 5.30 after having wholeheartedly celebrated our victory the cup had barely been presented by this time today

Most opposition fans would let supporters that had never experienced a cup win ,get on with it & bugger off home. Not that scum,they have to challenge them.

Sevco too proud to wait around for medal presentation. Get them in dressing room & scurry out the back door.

It is going to be great !!!! to have them back in top league.

Can't agree with some posts here. 

Majority of hibs fans had a nice harmless pitch invasion to celebrate their team winning the cup. I've never been a fan of pitch invasions but I doubt anyone would criticise saints fans in that situation. Vast majority of Hibs fans therefore get a pass in my eyes, they had a reason to go on. 

Every single gers fan who went on did so purely to fight - they had no other reason. They can all **** off and die. I would be happy to see any any identified jailed. 

It seems a few hibs fans also engaged in goading and assaulting gers players, if the club can be believed. If this did occur, then my paragraph above also applies equally to those few hibs fans, but not the rest. 

**** rangers