Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BBC gives a time line. Game ends 10 seconds later Hibs fans invade the ground & so many seconds later His fans assault Rangers players  & fans. Impartial reporting ?.

What I find strange is with all these assaults going on ,only a push on Wallace & goalie recorded by cameras. There must have been 10/20 TV cameras. 50/60 photographers 2000 Iphones so where is all evidence ?.

Not an inch of that park that wasn't covered by a camera of some description.

Maybe Jabba and King are waiting for the photo-shop version?

If there is evidence, show it. If there isn't, well we all know what should happen but then again we all know what actually will happen.

I'm reluctant to go boots in to the where is the evidence line of argumentation as some rangers fans are claiming that some footage has been held back due to police involvement - which is fairly plausible. 

I have complete confidence that even the held back footage won't stop the rangers and rangers media stories being dangerously and willfully facetious, as evidenced by the footage we have seen such as Wallace strolling off pitch and Mrs millers words, but if you maintain it is two players and then footage shows it being three the moronic knuckle draggers will take that as an argumentative victory. 

I had the pleasure of seeing in reddit an album of pictures the rangers fans have collated. About 200 photos of hibs fans celebrating their win on the pitch, with the moron swinging at Wallace thrown in for good measure, yet gers fans saying they've made it so to help police identify criminals and have zoomed in and cropped every face. 

Delighted at the fact some sad b****** has spent hours working on that to only prove hibs fans celebrated winning the cup 

Leave Hoodlum & Ancient out of it

According to some charming chaps (with a limited vocabulary) on the Bears Den forum The The supporters will not be attending McD in any numbers.  It appears they have taken exception to remarks attributed to Stuart Cosgrove but I am sure the mere thought of confronting the above mentioned scholars and gentlemen will persuade a few others to stay away.

According to some charming chaps (with a limited vocabulary) on the Bears Den forum The The supporters will not be attending McD in any numbers.  It appears they have taken exception to remarks attributed to Stuart Cosgrove but I am sure the mere thought of confronting the above mentioned scholars and gentlemen will persuade a few others to stay away.

Nice one Soulful any chance ye can upset the other cheek of the arse that is (sorry was) the old firm?

Two facts about Joey Barton

1.  He has a terrible disciplinary record including a short prison sentence for assault and 3 FA discipline charges

2.  He is a Catholic

Certain The The gents on the Bears Den Forum are not too keen on him signing for their beloved team.  Guess which of the above facts is causing them a problem.

I'm just surprised a faux-philosophical gent like he isn't morally tortured by the thought of representing a bastion of institutional sectarianism that features prominently in any discussion on Scotland's social ills over the last century.

I'm aware its easy to say when I don't actually have the offer and money on the table, but I don't think I could sleep at night knowing my wage was being paid by that despicable organisation, and if the money ever made me forget a quick look at the human trash making up a noticeable % of the stands (arguably short of 100), would swiftly remind me.

Some of his quotes, regarding the Queen and Rangers are just unbelievable 

Met him at a Man City players night a good few years back and some of the stuff he said about Rangers fans is just not printable on this forum. Complete about turn from him here ( though one can sense the mighty pen of Jabba in his latest statement ).

Can't imagine he would sign for Sevco for less than he was offered by Burnley even though he has always wanted to play for THE Rangers. That will be 4 years then.

The other side have just had to pay off Roy's gardening leave to Liverpool for £3 million plus a few million over 3 seasons. Plus new signings.

The two ugly sisters trying to outdo each other again. Can only end in tears & liquidation for The The.

what exactly did Cosgrove say to get them annoyed?

i think it was along the lines of the Rangers fans were just as equally to blame.  The majority of other teams supporters would of left the stadium.  The Rangers fans were more interested in confronting the Hibs lot on the pitch.  

I think he said the pitch invasion was just passion 

The Edinburgh Evening News duped into a whole page " I am innocent" story by big Ginger lad....the day before he pled guilty to charges relating to Gers goalie and the other guy charged with assaulting ex-Jambos Holt and Wallace declines to plea and is committed for trial.Oh and the lawyer on the train that assaulted two off-duty polis treated leniently as he was going back to USA.It will be impossible to punish all who transgressed but lets hope the inquiry deals with the most serious charges without fear or favour to either side.

As a neutral, I know most of the Hibs fans were just "celebrating" but the young team going right up to the other end was the catalyst for some disgusting scenes.I wonder if the teams had been kicking in the opposite direction might we have had a trouble free end to a pulsating match ?