The February games Head's up

Just as it says in the headline a wee run down on our next three games

Due to the Scottish cup game at Tynecastle we have no game tomorrow (5TH Feb)

Our next game is already up on the board in it's own right and we go in against the Social work team for the 8th time next Sunday (12th)

Due to Saints playing Aberdeen on 19th, live on Sky(again) there will be no Ormond Saints game, as although i suspect not many will go to the game , most will want to watch it on Sky .And as we are a supporters team this seems only fair!!The Durkins Sharks game will now be rescheduled

The 26th will see us take on a NEW team in the shape of a Gordon Mann select, which for reasons know only to him are to be called "Defeated Del's " I have no idea of the calibre of player Gordon will be able to elect from his contact list, so we will just have to wait and see.a At the oppositions request this game will Kick-Off at 13.30PM.

The hope is to stage all three games at our HOME of Guildtown Park , but we are at the mercy of the weather and games may be switched to all Weather Parks, where available.

Although this is only a Heads Up please post any games you can/Cant play especially the 19th

Cheers

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

I can't play on the 19th, unless there is a game.

Beej I'm with you there. I have other plans on the 19th so there no chance of me managing a game and possibly not on 26th either but ok for the 12th

"Due to Saints playing Aberdeen on 19th, live on Sky(again) there will be no Ormond Saints game"

Edited by THE LARK SAINT