MoM Awards - Rnd 28 - Heart of Midlothian (a)

MoM vs Hearts  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anderson. By miles, when McCracken had an awful game and MacKay, although wrongly red carded, was great going forward but uncharacteristically poor in defence.

Marks for croft too, who ran himself into the ground. Looks fitter than when he arrived already, and gives it 100%. He was dead on his feet when he went off.

A masterclass in defending from Anderson though. Arguably his best game yet for us. His pass to Croft in the second half was the highlight of the whole match. Inch perfect from 40 yards, with pace. Unbelievable. The improvement in his distribution this season as been as important as Sandaza IMO.

Well done Saints for extending his contract.

Voted for Cillian. Craig, Croft and Ando did well too. I'm not an Ando fan, so for me to give him credit means he must have played well. :)

Didn't realise I'd waltzed through a time machine into 2009 on the way out of Tynecastle. How anyone can't be an Ando fan now is beyond me. He's been rock solid for 2 seasons! Do you not make many games?