David Robertson

Edstar101

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he might come good, but don't see him as a starter and to be frank not a bench regular.....

If he is on decent money we should save the wage.

Who was the 70s comedian....bald on top but longish hair, used to pull is jacket off his shoulders a bit and do a really silly walk....with his arse pushed right out? Robbo could be a love child?

I think he might come good, but don't see him as a starter and to be frank not a bench regular.....

If he is on decent money we should save the wage.

Who was the 70s comedian....bald on top but longish hair, used to pull is jacket off his shoulders a bit and do a really silly walk....with his arse pushed right out? Robbo could be a love child?

Max Wall?

Pathetic to even think about blaming him today. Not the first time there is a witch hunt against one of our players.

ETA: Just read DaveMC posts on the other thread so maybe i'm being a bit presumptious. :wink:

Indeed it would seem you are. No-one is gonna blame Robertson for that shambles..Game was lost long before his appearance..

I still think he's shite though and in his meagre 9 minutes today he did nothing to even slightly make me revisit my assessment of his ability..

No witch hunt just a personal opinion..:wink:

Millar was shite today, again!

Disagree. Millar, Craig, Morris & Croft largely dominated the midfield in the 1st half. Thought Millar put in a good shift but was substituted in the 2nd when he began to tire as it was his 1st start after returning from injury. Robertson made little impact as usual & personally I think Moon should've been on the bench in his place. Apart from a brief appearance as a sub Moon hasn't been seen since signing his contract extension.

Disagree. Millar, Craig, Morris & Croft largely dominated the midfield in the 1st half. Thought Millar put in a good shift but was substituted in the 2nd when he began to tire as it was his 1st start after returning from injury. Robertson made little impact as usual & personally I think Moon should've been on the bench in his place. Apart from a brief appearance as a sub Moon hasn't been seen since signing his contract extension.
Moon is injured.

Croft isn't totally fit yet but has ability and determination and will improve massively.

Millar is a cracking wee lad but shirks tackles and is lightweight and we've lost goals this season down to him dancing with opposition rather than geting stuck in.

Sorry, but he doesn't bring a lot to the team and as a midfielder his goal contribution or even assist ratio are really poor.

Only in squad today due to injuries.