Lee Croft

Super Saint

What does everyone think of Lee Croft.

I think he is ok but not as good as Millar. Hopefulyl won't keep Chris out of the side.

Lives of the fact his girlfriend is a WAG i think and won't be here next season so lets get wee Chris back in the side.

He undoubtedly offers more than Millar in an attacking context

I still think Chris Millar has a place in the team/squad.

Agreed

My criticism of Millar over the period has been his lack of goals, or even assists (he seems to get a nosebleed when anywhere near the opposition goal end of the pitch). Croft has the ability to provide both, and as someone said, is much more direct and more accurate with his passing.

I wil make my mind up when I see more of him but looks like he could do with shifting a few stone. Doubt he grafts as hard as Millar.

Out of interest how many assists does Croft have so far to go with his one goal?

1, He passed the ball to Morris for his goal against Motherwell.

1 goal, 1 assist in 3 matches (none of which he's finished) isn't too bad a return in my eyes. If he can be directly involved in 2 goals in every 3 games, we can't complain too much I don't think.

Having seen the highlights i am disgusted with crofts simulation and even if it means we dont get as many desicions i would highly encourage that we get the small minority of diving out of out team, i would rather win fair, i am seething at suso but i dont have any repect for any divers, including any of our players that try this, hope croft doesnt try this again

Let's face it, if he'd judged it well, he would have been clattered. He's just a poor diver.

The vast amount of penalties given, could have been avoided if the player actually tried to keep his feet.

The simple fact is, when the opportunity arises, the player goes down.

When we have a Gary O'Connor in our team, that's when we need to speak up.