New supermarket?

ex-montrosesaintee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this one is in the correct place :wink:

How many times do you want me to apologise. In my view this directly st Johnstone related. If you disagree, take it up with the mods. It may surprise you, but I started the thread because I'm a saints fan and I thought it was worth discussing. Funnily enough, posting it to personally annoy you never crossed my mind. That board is 'saints chat' not 'saints football chat'. Maybe there should be a 'singaporesaint chat' board so you can act as superior as you like.

Edited by montrosesaintee

If you've got a problem with me, pm me, and keep it off the forum. This is a saints discussion forum, and not a personal abuse forum.

Was actually reaching out to the mods :laugh:

Didn't mean to personally abuse you montrose :oops: Though I need to read back and see at what point I did. Anything to avoid a PM "doing" :sad:

Edited by SingaporeSaint

Was actually reaching out to the mods :laugh:

Didn't mean to personally abuse you montrose :oops: Though I need to read back and see at what point I did. Anything to avoid a PM "doing" :sad:

Well, as I am clearly not 'sensible' or 'clever' enough to post threads, I'll just not bother. I honestly thought I was raising a valid issue here.

Cheers to the mods for moving this to where it should be, and sorry for being too cretinous to put it in the right place myself.

Well, as I am clearly not 'sensible' or 'clever' enough to post threads, I'll just not bother. I honestly thought I was raising a valid issue here.

Cheers to the mods for moving this to where it should be, and sorry for being too cretinous to put it in the right place myself.

yer doing fine mate just tell singapore john to feck off.he will understand.

• 3 weeks later...
What do you do? They've got all the money, we are skint, they sell the stuff we need 30% cheaper than the high street. They got us by the short and curleys. Best solution? Give in and make sure Saints get a fat wad of their cash.

Grow as much varieties as you can your self

advantage 1. you know what you are eating

2. you save 30 to 4O PC of your annuel income

3. you will live longer and have a lesser lingering existence ( breast cancer,diabetics,parkinsons, al zhimmer...+ the list continues

4. your nation saves a fortune on reparing the victims of industrialised foods that could be spend elswhere

5. VOTE for a council that promises a reduced rental rate for a fruit and vege market....in the very center of the town ( once that done...wait and see those empty shops reopen (all clients need to eat = if you want to do biz...follow the customers

no surrender,never give up, no submission and each day is mien kampf

The Hilltop Campaign Against New Roads!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/290204067669993/

As a developer, these activists boil my blood. In all my time as a Council planning officer and now as a developer, I have met two 'objectors' (one of them is a Councillor and standing as an MSP) who I am confident do not shop in supermarkets, travel by bicycle and public transport only, and 'practice what they preach'. As much as I disagree with some of their views, you have to respect them for their moral stance. EVERY other objector to supermarkets (unless they happen to live next door and have a legitimate concern) is a hypocrite IMO.