Stuart Pearce must be removed from Team GB now.

Real Madrid

While not only being an incompetent manager, having relegated 2 Premiership teams in his time in charge and had countless failures with the England under 21's it's being reported today that Pearce did the same thing that John Terry is to stand trial for, which in turn caused the resignation of Capello.

And with brothers like this would you trust this man with the Olympic team.

While I despise Pearce, I'm willing to defend him a bit on this one. He's apparently pretty much disowned his brother, and the Ince incident was how many years ago? While racism has never been ok in any day and age, it's difficult to draw a fair comparison with the Terry situation as things were a lot different then.

Plus, according to the FA, Terry got the captaincy taken off him because of the media circus that would surround him and the team during the Euros, rather than being because he was accused of racism. Which would explain why they didn't remove the captaincy when he was first charged.

Pearce's view on Scots should be enough reason why he shouldn't be manager of Team GB, however that's another debate altogether.

I must have missed this. What are his views?

I have vague memories of him in his playing days talking about not wanting to shake hands with the Scotland team before/after games and how he hated them. For what it's worth I've no problem with that but find it a bit hypocritical that he is now looking to pick young Scots for his Team GB.