C.Davidson Ando McCraken Write

Craig Morris Moon Croft

Sherdian Haber

Set out like this?

Mannus

Wright McCracken Ando Davidson

Croft Moon Morris Craig

Haber Sheridan

I'd probably have Sandaza and Sheridan up top, and Muzz replacing Mooner if he's back.

whats the feckin admission prices?usual tell ye feck all.

Saints would like to confirm that The William Hill Scottish Cup 5th round replay against Hearts will take place, as scheduled, on Tuesday 14th February at 7.45pm.

The club is aware about conjecture that the game may have been switched to next Thursday for live television coverage and we can confirm that the SFA have been in extended dialogue with Sky TV and UEFA regarding that possibility – UEFA permission was required due to their being Europa League fixtures that evening.

However, it has now been confirmed that the game will not be televised and will go ahead on the original planned date.

Prices for all stands for the game will be as follows:

Adult: £20

Over 65s and 12-18 year olds: £10

Under 12s: Free of charge

Saints would like to confirm that The William Hill Scottish Cup 5th round replay against Hearts will take place, as scheduled, on Tuesday 14th February at 7.45pm.

The club is aware about conjecture that the game may have been switched to next Thursday for live television coverage and we can confirm that the SFA have been in extended dialogue with Sky TV and UEFA regarding that possibility – UEFA permission was required due to their being Europa League fixtures that evening.

However, it has now been confirmed that the game will not be televised and will go ahead on the original planned date.

Prices for all stands for the game will be as follows:

Adult: £20

Over 65s and 12-18 year olds: £10

Under 12s: Free of charge

thank you

I dont see the great fascination with Wright -his distribution is as poor as Cracks -his pace is suspect (probably as a result of his injuries) -He may prove me wrong -but to suggest he should automatically return mmmmm I dont know .

He reads the game and if you notice in the games he's played we hardly concede any chances never mind goals.

Is Compton not injured?Would like to see him feature as he looked good at 'Well, impressed me more than Croft that day.

Not sure actually....did ask fellow Saints fan in my office, but he wasn't sure either

(yes, in an office of 6 people in the depths of Edinburgh, there are two of us in there...the one Jambo and one Hibee hate it :cool:)

(the other two have no interest in football)

Are you able to provide those facts ?

Almost.

For the games Frazer Wright has played we have conceded 0.73 goals per game.

For the games McCracken has played we have conceded 1.57 goals per game.

For the games Anderson has played we have conceded 1.23 goals per game.

Stats can be manipulated but that looks fairly convincing to me.

That breaks down to

McCracken: 19 games 30 conceded.

Wright: 15 games 11 conceded.

Anderson: 26 games conceded 32 goals.

Edited by Broon

I think we may see changes tonight...

Mannus

Maybury Wright Ando Craig

Croft Morris Muzz / Robertson Compton

Sandaza Sheridan

Not sure that I would make as many changes on the back of a bad hour. I would give Mannus a chance and obviously Mackay's suspension suggests Maybury. Murray if fit will come in. The next question is do you want Millar in to give Maybury some protection if Templeton plays. That team above could get roasted wide.

Other than the keeper I wouldnt be making any changes as a knee jerk reaction to Saturday. I believe Lomas will get it right tonight anyway and we will progress.