Best Saints Player just now

Mini saint

As unpopular as he seems to be becoming with some fans, I still think Morris is the best player at the club.
I would argue he isn't as good as Sandaza at this point in time, but if you accept that Sandaza is a short term player, Morris is certainly more important. I would say that Morris is the most underrated Saints player I've ever seen. How such a guy can get so many pelters week in week out amazes me.

I've just always loved the simplicity of his play. Pirlo to a much higher level did a similar thing. Danny Griffin when he played in the midfield for United (prior to having such a promising career ruined by injury) did exactly the same. They'll never be fans favourites as they aren't spectacular but so ellegant and important.

Morris and Enks. Both have vision (sic) from playing at a much higher level. Enkelman has not turned into a bad keeper just because he now plays as the last saviour in a defence that has a bit of quality in the SPL but do you really see any of them playing at a higher level. Anderson excepted perhaps.

I dont know yeah he is a brilliant player but he will try take anyone one.He is one of my favorite players but seeing we wont have him longer how will fill his place?

Fran can go by 3 or 4 players at a time though, how many chances are created because he has skinned the opposition players? He drags players out of position and creates openings for others. Sandaza is without a doubt the best player at the club. Nobody comes close and when he goes I doubt we'll be able to replace him, much like we couldn't replace Jason Scotland when he left.