Aberdeen - anyone?

Nelly78

Half tempted to go up to Aberdeen on Sunday as I've missed the last few games up that way, although the £23 admission cost is kind of putting me off the idea. Feckin crazy price for a Sunday lunchtime kick off that's on TV.

If anyone else is interested I could be persuaded to drive. As long as there's 3 or 4 of us and we split the petrol costs it should probably work out at about £10-£12 each to get there. Let me know if you fancy it. If not, I'll be in The Pol watching it!

Half tempted to go up to Aberdeen on Sunday as I've missed the last few games up that way, although the £23 admission cost is kind of putting me off the idea. Feckin crazy price for a Sunday lunchtime kick off that's on TV.

If anyone else is interested I could be persuaded to drive. As long as there's 3 or 4 of us and we split the petrol costs it should probably work out at about £10-£12 each to get there. Let me know if you fancy it. If not, I'll be in The Pol watching it!

Nold, Barney and myself will be in the Pol. Far too close to payday for the expense.

I've been given a pass

BOOM! What's our options then?

1. Train up and lift back from Super Stu.

2. Drive up.

3. Drive to Perth and get supporters bus.

If it's only the 2 of us, the train (with lift home from Stu please!) is probably cheapest option. There's one at 9.14am from Haymarket which gets you to Aberdeen at 11.54am. £17 single just now.

If anyone else fancies going (Marc? Gordon?) then driving up and splitting petrol costs may work out cheaper.

I feckin hate watching Saints on TV so I'd rather go to the game. It's just trying to justify spending £50 on getting to Aberdeen and going to the game. I'm happy to book the train tickets tonight if you definitely want to go? If I don't book it tonight then I'll probably change my mind!

Perfect, I'll meet you outside Haymarket. I'll probably head there for 9ish. Need to remember and get a few tins tomorrow!

Good man, see you about 9 then. Nikki was at Tesco today and picked up 12 cans of Tennents so I'm sorted! If you don't get a chance to get any tins before Sunday let me know and I'll bring a few extra along.

• 4 months later...