Match Day Catering

SaintDinky

Now that the new systems/new staff have had a while to settle in, what do people think of this season's match day catering? Anything that could realistically be changed? As one of the kiosk supervisors I'm keen to know what the "punters" think!!!

Some of the young guys will be better in about ten years once they've learned some social skills and how to interact with customers. Also they might not look so scared by then too. :)

Most of the girls will speak and are fine.

You'd think girls were a bit more mature than boys. May be something in that.

As for products, they're good. Always ask for coffee, white, hot, full. Steak pies that don't fall to pieces would be an improvement!

pretty good food, and very decent pricing. Am particularly fond of the veggie pies (even though I'm not a veggie). Filling in steak pies is really nice, but you sometimes have to pour it into your mouth after the arse falls out of the case. Great improvement on that shower of cowboys Lindleys (or whatever they were called).

The steak and chorizo pie the other week was phenomenal!

I had one on Tuesday.....fantastic!!! Huge chunks of chorizo. Why do we not call them "Sandaza pies"? Got to make the most of the Spanish connection when combining quality Scottish and Spanish produce.

Overall the staff, service and pricing is a whole lot better and slick. Good move Saints.

agree about the steak and chorizo pie they were superb more of the same please. service always fine pricing good one small gripe the sauces must be the cheapest available they are awful but have more of said steak and chorizo pies and we wont need any.

They are from the wholesaler in inveralmond. Need I say more :)

Really good to get some constructive feedback, the speciality pies definitely seem to be popular and I will certainly inform our bosses that the steak and chorizo have been a hit. I take on board the comments in relation to speed of service, general consensus seems to be that things are a lot better than they were which is great to hear but if improvements can be made then we'll do our best to make them.

In terms of having cold drinks ready for the half time rush, the main problem with doing that is that there is actually very little space within the kiosks where these could be stored without them being next to ovens and as such becoming rather warm!!! Size-wise, comments appreciated and will be fed back as appropriate.

Thanks folks :-)