MoM Awards - Rnd 31 - Aberdeen (a)

MoM vs Aberdeen  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jeezo, that was hard going today. Would struggle to name a player from either side (although thought Stephen Hughes was at least attempting to play football before going off) that merits much praise, especially over the whole match. Would like to vote for someone but struggling at the moment.

Jeezo, that was hard going today. Would struggle to name a player from either side (although thought Stephen Hughes was at least attempting to play football before going off) that merits much praise, especially over the whole match. Would like to vote for someone but struggling at the moment.

Likewise. Think I'll go for Frazer Wright as bar his mistake in the box, he had a decent game.

Likewise. Think I'll go for Frazer Wright as bar his mistake in the box, he had a decent game.

Wright was all over the place, really poor performance. I'm picking McCracken as he managed to hold it together despite Wright's gung ho antics!

And that hurts seen as I was calling for Cracks to be dropped for Wright a couple of weeks ago :?

Goes to show how people see things differently. I thought McCracken's use of the ball was typically poor and every header he won went straight to an Aberdeen player. He doesn't seem to try and aim for anyone, just tries to hit it as far as possible. It's almost like watching Ruti using the ball at times.

Funny, torn between MacKay, Morris and Murray Davidson. All three played to par today, the rest were a little off IMO, but they looked understandably heavy legged at times on a pish pitch after 120 minute frantic battle midweek. Valuable point. Not going to complain at all.

Murray Davidson looks to be approaching his best again. Three good games in a row. Went for MacKay because he really didn't do anything wrong.

Wright was all over the place, really poor performance. I'm picking McCracken as he managed to hold it together despite Wright's gung ho antics!

And that hurts seen as I was calling for Cracks to be dropped for Wright a couple of weeks ago :?

Felt Wright was trying to do the Ando role by trying to attack the ball was caught out due to his lack of pace. Anyone else think we are picking up too many cheap yellow cards under Lomas. Something he needs to address.

His mind was obviously elsewhere. He would have been better at his wife's bedside!

We got a clean sheet and I didn't think any of the defenders had a poor game. Wright got caught once but aside from that I never actually felt we were going to concede in the game.

didnt think any outfield player played as good as they can so my vote goes to Mannus-was confident that he get to anything coming near the goal. plus a clean sheet.

I called for Encks to stay but now Mannus is between the sticks he looks quality

He's lucky if he touched the ball 5 times and I don't even remember the commentator even saying his name! Hard to tell if he's quality or not but that's the way I prefer to see my goalkeepers - nice and quiet.

He's lucky if he touched the ball 5 times and I don't even remember the commentator even saying his name! Hard to tell if he's quality or not but that's the way I prefer to see my goalkeepers - nice and quiet.

You say he was lucky to touch the ball 5 times - Would that be down to our "Shut-out " defender (Wright) or the fact that Aberdeen were as shite as we were in the "shooting" stakes.

He hits a mean ball from any dead ball kick -a lot further than enks....He DID have one mishap -but that was down to a "bobble" and he did clear it.

Mr Wright had more "mishaps" - but it wouldnt have shown up on TV or indeed on the Radio (obviously)

You say he was lucky to touch the ball 5 times - Would that be down to our "Shut-out " defender (Wright) or the fact that Aberdeen were as shite as we were in the "shooting" stakes.

He hits a mean ball from any dead ball kick -a lot further than enks....He DID have one mishap -but that was down to a "bobble" and he did clear it.

Mr Wright had more "mishaps" - but it wouldnt have shown up on TV or indeed on the Radio (obviously)

Wright's mishaps did show up on tv. He looked like a player who had been out for a long time.