Wish i was Joe McGurn

Dave Mackay

Not been included into the scotland squad to cover Hutton. Ricky foster has been though.

As you would expect Fosters call-up talked about on TAMB

ProudScot, on 28 February 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

Quite happy with Mulgrew - a form player from the SPL and Foster wont start but can you recommend another right back who is better who isnt injured, with the under 21's or played 120 mins in a cup final a couple of days ago?!

My reply to the above post:

"Dave Mckay of St Johnstone, probably one of the most consistent players in the SPL"

Levein is a clown. My two pieces of evidence are 4-6-0 and capping Gary Kenneth. Most mangers would get the sack on the spot for those. In fact most managers would get their testicles removed with a blunt kitchen knife.

Not an Avril fan then John?

i thought foster was brought in to replace bardsley who i presume would have started on the left. the argument then is surely Dixon is a better option

That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure but does Foster not have age on his side against MacKay too?

Levein will pick an English league one player before selecting a Saintee.

Why no Muzz either?

Because he's not good enough to get into the Scotland midfield. Remember Levein is the first manager to pick an outfield Saints player in how long?

Over 200 games and the first Saints Captain to lift a major trophy. I thought he was a stand out yesterday. His positional play and the way he reads the game is second to none in our defence We've been very fortunate to have a top drawer player and man in our team at his peak. Yesterday was just rewards for the whole team who more than deserved that but Super Dave has stamped his place in Saints Hall of Fame