Killer Pool and Darts Night with Saints players and Staff.

Some of the Saints players and Staff, about 12 in total will be in attendance in the Club after the Hearts game on March 24th.@aprox 6PM.

This is to be a fun Night and not a fund raiser as such

The idea is for the players and fan's to mingle for a couple of hours and Play Pool and Darts.

On the Advice of the Club, and to make things go along swiftly the games will be on a "KILLER" basis.I can explain what killer is on the Night if some one doesn't know.Dominoes were to have been included but have been knocked on the head, due to lack of available space.

So if you fancy a wee game of Pool/Darts and a Chat with the Saints Players and Staff this will be your chance.

So i can have a rough idea who might be coming can you Post Aye if your coming and either "Pool" or "Darts" depending on your choice.

Depending on time it may be possible to play both, but this is entirely dependent on numbers

Over to you.

Some of the Saints players and Staff, about 12 in total will be in attendance in the Club after the Hearts game on March 24th.@aprox 6PM.

This is to be a fun Night and not a fund raiser as such

The idea is for the players and fan's to mingle for a couple of hours and Play Pool and Darts.

On the Advice of the Club, and to make things go along swiftly the games will be on a "KILLER" basis.I can explain what killer is on the Night if some one doesn't know.Dominoes were to have been included but have been knocked on the head, due to lack of available space.

So if you fancy a wee game of Pool/Darts and a Chat with the Saints Players and Staff this will be your chance.

So i can have a rough idea who might be coming can you Post Aye if your coming and either "Pool" or "Darts" depending on your choice.

Depending on time it may be possible to play both, but this is entirely dependent on numbers

Over to you.

Will you be considering "Stand-up bingo" as an alternative to the Dominoes ( quite fancied one of their pizzas)

• 2 weeks later...

The darts competition will be teams of 4.One from the playing or management at saints and 3 supporters.

Because of time constraints and we do not know what the standard will be we are making the format very simple.

Each player in each taem will throw 5 times at the board. 20 shots in all for each team.

Rather than finishing on a double ,it is the scores that will count to make the winning team. All 20 scores will be added together and the team with the highest score goes through to the next round.

Each game will be best of 3 but if a team wins the first 2 legs the 3rd leg will not be played.

If you have a team of 3 please let me know ,if you dont have 3 we will allocate everyone that wants to play a team on the night. We are hoping for 12 to 14 teams so if you want to be sure of a place you should let us knowasap as we will be limited to around 30 to 40 supporters taking part in the darts on the night.

Don't worry if you are not any good,it is only for fun.

The darts competition will be teams of 4.One from the playing or management at saints and 3 supporters.

Because of time constraints and we do not know what the standard will be we are making the format very simple.

Each player in each taem will throw 5 times at the board. 20 shots in all for each team.

Rather than finishing on a double ,it is the scores that will count to make the winning team. All 20 scores will be added together and the team with the highest score goes through to the next round.

Each game will be best of 3 but if a team wins the first 2 legs the 3rd leg will not be played.

If you have a team of 3 please let me know ,if you dont have 3 we will allocate everyone that wants to play a team on the night. We are hoping for 12 to 14 teams so if you want to be sure of a place you should let us knowasap as we will be limited to around 30 to 40 supporters taking part in the darts on the night.

Don't worry if you are not any good,it is only for fun.

NO stand up bingo then :cry:

Think we were more considering the pool than the darts :)

Wasn't sure about how we are getting down, when does the bus leave? We were considering Muirton Suite then 208 for a couple perhaps.

I hear you met my sister on Saturday night :)

No worries,you can register for what ever you fancy,on Saturday.

The bus leaves from the top of the car park right after the game.The bus gets out once it is ready to go so we should be back at Barossa ST at the back of 5. £3 return, £2 single.

We had a few shandys! in Barosa St on Saturday then off to Pacos for a steak and a bottle of vino. I think I met your sister in the Foundry after that,are you bringing her along on Saturday?

Great night with Appearances from Stevie Lomas and Tommy wright and Charlie the Director and some pals.

The players were represented by Lee Croft, Kudos, Stevie May, Kevin Moon and Murray Davidson(On Crutches)

Ginger took charge of the Darts(Thanks to him for that)It ran very smoothly and was won by TEAM WRIGHT.

The Killer pool went well too, we had 2 rounds of 10 people to get to a final Between Brian??? and Stevie Lomas

Stevie Lomas won the Final

Thanks to everyone for your help or attendance or both

Very successful i would say

Larky

Great night with Appearances from Stevie Lomas and Tommy wright and Charlie the Director and some pals.

The players were represented by Lee Croft, Kudos, Stevie May, Kevin Moon and Murray Davidson(On Crutches)

Ginger took charge of the Darts(Thanks to him for that)It ran very smoothly and was won by TEAM WRIGHT.

The Killer pool went well too, we had 2 rounds of 10 people to get to a final Between Brian??? and Stevie Lomas

Stevie Lomas won the Final

Thanks to everyone for your help or attendance or both

Very successful i would say

Larky

braw

Following the success of the games night it has been suggested that we make the "Killer Pool" a regular thing after home games.

No Saints players or anything like that , just a dozen or so folk sticking a £1 in and the winner takes all.

The Saints Club are backing this and will "reserve" the table for us if we have e decent amount up for it

So simple Question

Killer Pool after the Inverness Game on April 7th?

Aye:-

Naw:-

If there are enough names posted on the eve of the game i will sort the rest ps, no reason why we couldnt do a Darts thing as well -Over to you!!