#35 - 24/03/12 - Saints 2-1 Hearts - SPL

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can`t spend too long on other games highlights when they will spend 30 mins of a 45 min programme on the OF.

That used to be the case, and you could (I suppose) understand programming for the big audience. Now they show 3 minutes of snippets from each game with commentary, and then the exact same 3 minute again with the pundits talking about the old firm in place of the commentary.

The whole programme is useless. I just watch the highlights from the 6 games on the website, that way you only get one lot of OF bias per game.

Papers today quote him saying "it was a penalty" BUT shouldnt have been given as there was an earlier foul by a Saints player on a Hearts player.

So it was. Fran had his foot a bit high but Grainger didn`t have the balls to go for the ball with his head so ref` never gave a foul.

:cool:

Yip I knew that would make you smile. Grainger (not for the first time ) BOTTLED it.. I also believe that had he stuck his head in, they would have got a foul.

Thanks once again Danny. You have done more for us since you left than you ever did when you were a saints player:wink: