Celtic Away 1st April

bigstu

Anyone else up for this one? I am 100% going, (doesn't matter if it is there league homecoming, or if they can win it against us)

I will be getting train from Cumbernauld I think, as am staying there the night before.

Was going to consider it, but no at those prices, £17 for kids is a total joke, cheaper going down to the Premiership, so on that note I'm out, ps wouldn't give those bigoted fcuks my money anyway:D

I was definitely going to go but not too sure at those prices! Probably will end up going though.

I've entered the Courier and going to enter the Clydesdale Bank competitions to get free tickets - when do you hear if you've won them? Will it be too late to buy a ticket by then as I don't want to fork out £26 only to find out I've got the free tickets!

i've just recived an email from The Courier saying I've won their ticket competition. Still awaiting word about how to get the tickets though. They say they've passed my details on to the sponsors of the competition who will arrange to forward the tickets directly to me. Does anyone who's won these know how long that usually takes?

If I eventually get these tickets who wants them (for a small fee obviously, to cover some of the cost of the ticket I've bought already!)

i've just recived an email from The Courier saying I've won their ticket competition. Still awaiting word about how to get the tickets though. They say they've passed my details on to the sponsors of the competition who will arrange to forward the tickets directly to me. Does anyone who's won these know how long that usually takes?

If I eventually get these tickets who wants them (for a small fee obviously, to cover some of the cost of the ticket I've bought already!)

My mate who I am getting the tickets from says its for old firm tickets only, they have to post them out, rather than collect at the ticket office, must be for safety reasons, not to get too near the animals, usually the normal confirmation letter just takes a day or two in the post, so fingers crossed you get it by Saturday morning, well for the punters buying them from you!!

My mate who I am getting the tickets from says its for old firm tickets only, they have to post them out, rather than collect at the ticket office, must be for safety reasons, not to get too near the animals, usually the normal confirmation letter just takes a day or two in the post, so fingers crossed you get it by Saturday morning, well for the punters buying them from you!!

Spoke to them a few mins back and they put them in the post this afternoon. Couple of issues with that though. Firstly our postie is shit and some days doesn't turn up. Secondly, I'm going through to Glasgow tomorrow night, so if they don't appear tomorrow then I'm not getting them! I tried to get them sent to my work but they'd already posted them.