Player of The Year-2011-2012

Following our meeting tonight i am pleased to announce we have been given a limited number of tickets for the event.

Anyone who would like tickets should pm me in the first instance and we will let you where and how to pay and collect your tickets.

We are also presenting a Player of the Year and a Young Player of the Year award, with the very short time scale to get engraving ect done the votes will be by means of online polls on here, which Now up and running with closing date

on the eve of the Motherwell game on 28th April to allow me to tally up in time for engraving winners names

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Not like you Royston, not to be up to speed, can only assume you have been on the Vodka.

For your info its at Mc D. Get your 25 smackers at the ready for your ticket.

will the winner get a ride on larkys blue and white choo choo? all aboard.

Can I please order one ticket for myself. Thank you=THE LARK SAINT;495006]SUPPORTERS' PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDS NIGHT awardsnight.jpg

POTY ticket prices are : £25 aged 18+

£15 aged 13 - 17

Free for U12

Dress code is smart but casual.

Tickets will be available to purchase soon. Supporters may also order tickets through the various supporters' clubs.

Following our meeting tonight i am pleased to announce we have been given a limited number of tickets for the event.

Anyone who would like tickets should pm me in the first instance and we will let you where and how to pay and collect your tickets.

We are also presenting a Player of the Year and a Young Player of the Year award, with the very short time scale to get engraving ect done the votes will be by means of online polls on here, which should be up and running within the next 24 hours on a separate thread.

The Polls will close on the eve of the Motherwell game on 28th April to allow me to tally up in time for engraving winners names

re. the WAP PoTY & YPoTY - is it too short notice to try and drum up support for an award night at the club with buffet & bar? If anything may put a few quid in the club's coffers.

re. the WAP PoTY & YPoTY - is it too short notice to try and drum up support for an award night at the club with buffet & bar? If anything may put a few quid in the club's coffers.

I might be wrong, but I believe the club will not send players to anything other than the official POTY event at McD.

There will be a meal, followed by speeches and the presentation of the awards out on the Main Stand. The plan is to have all the suites and bars open, dressing rooms etc, kinda like an open day where people are free to mingle, with a view to later on in the evening having everyone congregate in the Muirton suite with some entertainment.

Last years event was thoroughly enjoyable but at £50 a skull excluded a few people.

It's half the price of last years event for adults, and kids are only £15 or free if U12.

Following last nights meeting it was agreed the doors will open at 5.30pm, the hot /cold buffet willbe served @7.45/8pm with the presentations taking place at 9pm in the main stand.

There are still tickets available from Barossa St. through myself by pm and from St.Johnstone should you wish to deal with them independently

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

There will be a meal, followed by speeches and the presentation of the awards out on the Main Stand. The plan is to have all the suites and bars open, dressing rooms etc, kinda like an open day where people are free to mingle, with a view to later on in the evening having everyone congregate in the Muirton suite with some entertainment.

Last years event was thoroughly enjoyable but at £50 a skull excluded a few people.

It's half the price of last years event for adults, and kids are only £15 or free if U12.

Following last nights meeting it was agreed the doors will open at 5.30pm, the hot /cold buffet willbe served @7.45/8pm with the presentations taking place at 9pm in the main stand.

There are still tickets available from Barossa St. through myself by pm and from St.Johnstone should you wish to deal with them independently

do i get a discount for knowing you?