#40 - 28/04/12 - Motherwell 5-1 Saints - SPL

Mannus

Mackay Ando Cracks Maybury

Millar Muzz Morris Craig

Riordan Sheridan

seems an easy team to pick this week for me

I'd swap Crackers with Wright. Our defensive record away from home with Wright in the team is outstanding. Celtic Park was the first away goal we'd conceded with Wright playing I think.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Wright is our second best central defender.

What's more important is that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

And it is.

:laugh:

No, I am right about Wright. It's right that Wright should be considered as our best central defender. Dave is best on the right, but he's not right for the centre. Davidson is right for the left, but Wright is definitely right for the centre. Cracks just isn't Wright and for that reason he isn't right. Ando, well he's just wrong!

No, I am right about Wright. It's right that Wright should be considered as our best central defender. Dave is best on the right, but he's not right for the centre. Davidson is right for the left, but Wright is definitely right for the centre. Cracks just isn't Wright and for that reason he isn't right. Ando, well he's just wrong!

Yous are aff yer heids.

Why oh why would you have Riordan (or Deek??). And i get slagged off for stupid nicknames!

He is trouble maker, overated and a nasty individual.

You cant have family days whilst guys like that are at your club.

Yous are aff yer heids.

Why oh why would you have Riordan (or Deek??). And i get slagged off for stupid nicknames!

He is trouble maker, overated and a nasty individual.

You cant have family days whilst guys like that are at your club.

eh? I'll have you know sir, that my post was a sensible one, pointing out my opinions as to the attributes, or otherwise, of certain of our defensive playing staff. I think you will find that where nicknames were used, they are universally accepted amongst their colleagues and fans of the club.

Sorry lads, I was refering ot he fact that some didnt have in in their teams for Saturday.

So really, this is yet another occasion where you've felt your point has more merit that any other and as such needs a new thread. This one will be merged with the match thread and can you please consider if there is a relevant topic already on the go when you want to make a point in future.

So really, this is yet another occasion where you've felt your point has more merit that any other and as such needs a new thread. This one will be merged with the match thread and can you please consider if there is a relevant topic already on the go when you want to make a point in future.

Get the tit "telt" Radders:laugh:

can not wait this game. We need all the fans to travel to this game to give support at this critical time of the season. Our starting line up will be much improved and looking to make amends for last Saturdays slip up.

I think mwell have lost form compared to earlier this season? I can see a victory in sight. 2.1 Saints!

Yeah - agree...............If wee Davie R is on fae the start i can see a 20 yd thunderbolt winging its way from his gifted right foot in to the top right hand corner of the Well net........Similarly IF he is a subby -he will do the same.

Robbo furr Scotland.

Yeah - agree...............If wee Davie R is on fae the start i can see a 20 yd thunderbolt winging its way from his gifted right foot in to the top right hand corner of the Well net........Similarly IF he is a subby -he will do the same.

Robbo furr Scotland.

Should never of changed your tablets

I knew what you'd say, just didn't expect it to be done like that.

Good one.

:laugh:

if hearts win and we win then champions league is back on this game is massive but its our last chance, plus with hearts sniffing at us its vital for europa league.

Mannus

Mackay Ando Wright Maybury

Millar/Riordan Muzz Morris Craig

Haber Sheridan

subs-Encks Cracks Riordan/Moon Compton Kudus Keatings younster