Ched Evans

Carse of Gowrie Saint

Sheffield United's £3M striker has just been sentenced to 5 years for rape. He'll be out in 2.5 years and still only 26.

90% (probably) of the clubs won't touch him but would you be happy if Saints signed him when he is released.

Controversial but he's scored over 30 goals for Sheffield United this season.

Edited by Carse of Gowrie Saint

The whole thing is a bit unusual.

How did the other boy get off?

Why would a sober football player (or any sober person) want to sleep with someone in that state. Particularly a footballer because they're not likely to be short of offers from wannabe wags.

I don't buy that the girl doesn't remember a thing either.

my understanding is the she consented with the first guy, who then phoned Evans and told him to come over. Hence the first guy can show she consented, but Evans can't. The law is fairly clear that consent can not be given if they are unable due to drink or drugs, so regardless of the rights and many wrongs, he was stupid for putting him that position in the first place.

The fact his mates were filming it through the window does tend to imply his motives were less than honest.

my understanding is the she consented with the first guy, who then phoned Evans and told him to come over. Hence the first guy can show she consented, but Evans can't. The law is fairly clear that consent can not be given if they are unable due to drink or drugs, so regardless of the rights and many wrongs, he was stupid for putting him that position in the first place.

The fact his mates were filming it through the window does tend to imply his motives were less than honest.

ye sound like ye were there.were ye hiding in a cupboard, thats a singapore saint trick.