Wee Eck

Super Saint

Sad to see Wee Eck has got himself in the soapy bubble.

As you know, the man is my hero. My modern day Churchill.

Who cares if he is buddies with Rupert Murdoch? They share similar policy lines on a number of subjects so why wouldnt they work together to influence the public. Typical leftie press trying to make a meal out of it. Climb under your hole Liberals. Nationalism is rising accross Europe.

I have written to Wee Eck to pledge my support. Been out banging the doors for him over last couple fo weeks.

Lets all get behind him and vote to give Scotland back to the Scotch next week. Its a big statement to make to all the do good, museli eating, guardian loving liberals out there.

Vote Wee Eck. Scotland for the Scotch.

Who cares if he is buddies with Rupert Murdoch? They share similar policy lines on a number of subjects so why wouldnt they work together to influence the public. Typical leftie press trying to make a meal out of it. Climb under your hole Liberals. Nationalism is rising accross Europe.

I have written to Wee Eck to pledge my support. Been out banging the doors for him over last couple fo weeks.

Lets all get behind him and vote to give Scotland back to the Scotch next week. Its a big statement to make to all the do good, museli eating, guardian loving liberals out there.

If they can do that I am voting for them

TaxiCab.jpg

why do you wish to give scotland back to whiskey? what is whiskey going to do with a country?

Being serious for a second, I find it pretty embarrassing listening to all these politicians slaughtering Alex Salmond for his 'relationship' with Murdoch. Every single one of these hypocrites will have been desperate to get Murdoch onside so his newspapers would back their party. Political parties cannot win an election without the help of the media - the media have never backed a loser.

Being serious for a second, I find it pretty embarrassing listening to all these politicians slaughtering Alex Salmond for his 'relationship' with Murdoch. Every single one of these hypocrites will have been desperate to get Murdoch onside so his newspapers would back their party. Political parties cannot win an election without the help of the media - the media have never backed a loser.

Well said Broon.

I am a Sun reader too. They influence my thoughts and the thoughts of the nation so why should wee Eck not base his policies round them. They and wee Eck are speaking for the nation.

Too many do gooders out there.

The nationalist party are doing well in France, wee Eck and the SNP are doing well in Scotland. People want control back in their borders.

Well said Broon.

I am a Sun reader too. They influence my thoughts and the thoughts of the nation so why should wee Eck not base his policies round them. They and wee Eck are speaking for the nation.

Too many do gooders out there.

The nationalist party are doing well in France, wee Eck and the SNP are doing well in Scotland. People want control back in their borders.

says it all really.....:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Erm, one fundamental flaw to your statement there, Scotch is an alcoholic drink taken with water, the nation are SCOTS!!!!

I think he knows that. SS is offering a caricature version of Scottish Nationalism as far-right wing, either for fun, or because he wishes to lose the SNP votes. If the latter, fair do's, all's fair in love and elections. If the former, it's annoying (although I don't mind SS at all personally) because he's costing my party votes, and perhaps should stop.

..and in truth wee Eck could say whatever he wanted about the News Corp bid for the rest of BSkyB. Nobody in Westminster or in anyway involved with the decision making process would spend two ticks considering what wee Eck says, and whether what or not a successful News Corp bid was good or no for Scottish jobs. So wee Eck can ingratiate himself with Murdoch if he wants - might help jobs and Murdoch press view of the SNP in the future - wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the decision.

Erm, one fundamental flaw to your statement there, Scotch is an alcoholic drink taken with water, the nation are SCOTS!!!!

awww, you should really have gone along with the rest of the forum members in pretending that we didn't know that SS didn't know the difference it was becoming quite enjoyable banter

Edited by Indicator
typo

everybody knows it's the media that run the country, even the politicians... now