What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

I have composed a new Saints Chant for matches against the Slumdee/Scumdee (Dundee) in a Tayside Derby.:mrgreen:

It is sung to the tune of 'You canna shove your granny off a bus' and it goes like this;

you shoudna sh*g women fray Dundee

no you shoudna sh*g women fray Dundee

you shoudna sh*g women fray dirty Dundee

cause they've all got HIV

and other STDs

in their dirty fannies

no you shoudna sh*g women fray Dundee

:laugh:

What do you think? Yah or Nay?:?:

looking at the moon 3/4 full and it is day light still, its common here at this time of the year and towards the end of summer to see both the moon and sun in the sky at the same time

same here andy, watching the moon rise above kinnoull hill as the sun drops over creiff way, looks big and white against the blue sky we have just now...............

Edited by bobby kemp

nowt mare pacifying than watching a braw brigcht moon or a rising sun with no tv on and no other noise to disturb other than the music that the wind makes when it rustles the leaves

aye, braw, going to watch it at same time as the game oot in my garden. or until the clouds come again.:wink: getting colder now though,may have to put a simit on...:laugh:

ok for you in thon braw french heat.............

i am five klicks from the legions shooting range and i like to daunder up their especially in the summer when it is bright as day at 22H30...and when the sun does go down, it glows a warming more orange than yellow glow. tottaly satisfying and a cheaper thrill more than that you cannot find

enjoy pal as the sun has slipped away behind the creiff hills here and is getting colder now.................mon the saints..........

its hiding in the land of the Picts ( Ballinluig was the Picts headquarters. Pi cts = gardians of time and day or some thing to that effect

The Picts were the olden day minks were they no?

Anyway I'm watching the dug lickin his baws. He must of got his Nat King Cole earlier the day when he was oot.