What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 10:18 PM, sixties saintee said:

Watchin the Nats starting to implode, no looking guid fir Nippy.

I cant understand how someone living in scotland, or from Scotland, can look south and think "no... i would rather be governed by them. They appear to have my best interests at heart"

So much so they lap up the pish splashed on the floor by the bought and paid for unionist media.

7 hours ago, St. Paddy said:

I cant understand how someone living in scotland, or from Scotland, can look south and think "no... i would rather be governed by them. They appear to have my best interests at heart"

So much so they lap up the pish splashed on the floor by the bought and paid for unionist media.

Dosent matter which party they are in they are aw in it fir themselves.

2 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Dosent matter which party they are in they are aw in it fir themselves.

And which politicians are you supporting that are altruistic? 

If this or the next generation of SNP get us independence, thats good enough for me.

After that, party politics and social agenda can hold weight, but for now they are by far and a long way the best of the current  crop of sociopaths looking for personal glory.

10 hours ago, St. Paddy said:

And which politicians are you supporting that are altruistic? 

If this or the next generation of SNP get us independence, thats good enough for me.

After that, party politics and social agenda can hold weight, but for now they are by far and a long way the best of the current  crop of sociopaths looking for personal glory.

Dont support any party anymore.

Although I live in england would go back tomorrow  if we were to be a small independant nation 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OOPS that’s above post most off topicals.

just now am thinking thank fug no saints players got to play for Scotland.as they would take the rap for that shite.

scotland are second rate crud with a moron manager . 

Same old fuqing bollockles

Just now, slf said:

OOPS that’s above post most off topicals.

just now am thinking thank fug no saints players got to play for Scotland.as they would take the rap for that shite.

scotland are second rate crud with a moron manager . 

Same old fuqing bollockles

I agree.

wheres the dudes like kenny daldlish  jim baxted Jim holton joe Jordan and billy bumner.

as for managers a fuqing cockle in charge .scatland need a jocko stein or a king Willie Ormandy .am we thinks the now .

even erchie gemms the dribbler goal best est ever goal.?

mod footballs is utter pish

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watching England getting battered everywhere they go . I’ts Australia again .It was London Monday night . 
 I think they sing” Scotland get battered “ just to ease the pain . 
25,000 Scot’s in London in the summer( me being one of them) and never seen anyone get battered :wink: