#42 - 06/05/12 - Hearts 2-0 Saints - SPL

bigstu

Still sore after Saturdays result, which effectively means this is a must win game, no matter what happens this week results wise.

As usual, the Edinburgh saints hospitality will be on top form pre match for anyone interested. The Polworth starts serving at 12:30pm, for a couple of shandies pre match and a few more after if there is anything worth celebrating.

Edited by bigstu

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undoubtedly the biggest game of the season, and arguably the decade for Saints. I personally don't like the idea of relying on Hearts winning the cup to get into Europe. It all rests on this result.

We've had tough luck against Hearts this season so far. Time to right all the injustice and give them a proper gubbing. Over the season, i honsetly think we have been the better side, and deserve to be fifth above them.

i recon its more of a "must get a point" situation!! unless hearts get a win tomorrow night against motherwell it will be a must win for them not us (they are at parkhead for last game). would be great to get another win at tyncastle though.

hopefully we will be back to a full strength squad so i cant see why not.

Still sore after Saturdays result, which effectively means this is a must win game, no matter what happens this week results wise.

As usual, the Edinburgh saints hospitality will be on top form pre match for anyone interested. The Polworth starts serving at 12:30pm, for a couple of shandies pre match and a few more after if there is anything worth celebrating.

Be in the Poly the back of 12.Getting the 9.27 train yee-ha.

HUGE game!!! Would be happy with a point from this one if Motherwell do the business against Hearts. Otherwise its a must win. Can't play any worse than on Saturday. Mistakes by McCracken and Maybury cost us on Saturday. Hopefully McKay and Davidson will be back in at full back so Wright and Ando can play centre back. Get Roberston out the team and give Compton a go! Up to Riordan's got to play with Haber. The only 2 that look like they can score.

Does anyone know how many tickets we have for the game? Is there any chance of us selling our allocation out because the supports normally pretty decent through in the big smoke? Bit of a pain in the arse if i need to travel through to Perth from Edinburgh to gaurantee a ticket for the game.

Does anyone know how many tickets we have for the game? Is there any chance of us selling our allocation out because the supports normally pretty decent through in the big smoke? Bit of a pain in the arse if i need to travel through to Perth from Edinburgh to gaurantee a ticket for the game.

Nae chance we will be anywhere near selling out any allocation.

Oh and for those who were wondering the Edinburgh Saints Polwarth discount cards are still valid and available. Now £2.70 a pint of Tennents instead of £3.00.

Unfortunately that's 10p up on last time Saints were in town but we all know who's to blame for that don't we.......Ghosties pal in number 11

!:wink:

Oh and for those who were wondering the Edinburgh Saints Polwarth discount cards are still valid and available. Now £2.70 a pint of Tennents instead of £3.00.

Unfortunately that's 10p up on last time Saints were in town but we all know who's to blame for that don't we.......Ghosties pal in number 11

!:wink:

2 Sam Parkins? oooops

Edited by bigstu
Oops, forgot he was number 11. You are talking politics.