#42 - 06/05/12 - Hearts 2-0 Saints - SPL

bigstu

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck today to Saints and all our supporters. Lets hope for a great day out in the capital. To those who are going to swynecastle get right behind the boys from the start and sing till yer throats hurt! It's 10pm in NZ right now and 4 hours till KO. I will be watchin the game on the net assuming there is a link? Could be a long day at work tomorrow but hopefully one that's all worth it. COYS Europe is there for us again and we deserve it after such a great season overall. All the best from downunder!

Good luck today to Saints and all our supporters. Lets hope for a great day out in the capital. To those who are going to swynecastle get right behind the boys from the start and sing till yer throats hurt! It's 10pm in NZ right now and 4 hours till KO. I will be watchin the game on the net assuming there is a link? Could be a long day at work tomorrow but hopefully one that's all worth it. COYS Europe is there for us again and we deserve it after such a great season overall. All the best from downunder!

Vipboxtv.tv

Cheers SingaporeSaint. Not sure if it will work though as I tried vipboxtv link for the Celtic game a couple of days ago and it failed as I dont think I have the correct set up on my computer? Usually I grab a link that works on Freefootball.org. If you or anyone else has any other advice on a download for a better feed it would be greatly appreciated. COYS