Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

I thought he looked good on the rare chances he got, but I can't honestly say I'd prefer him to Vine or Beattie.

Weird situation of not wanting rid of him, but can definitely see the sense in it.

Now we just need our chubby funsters to actually be fit for a game or two.....

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

Surprised that Higgins is away but not that surprised. He didn't really look like he was going to get much better but then I can't understand why he had as much game time as he did. I get the Aberdeen game when he was almost our only fit striker, but why was he put up front alone in Turkey? Maybe SL saw a photo of him in a magic mirror and thought he was 6'6 instead of 5'4!

Surprised that Higgins is away but not that surprised. He didn't really look like he was going to get much better but then I can't understand why he had as much game time as he did. I get the Aberdeen game when he was almost our only fit striker, but why was he put up front alone in Turkey? Maybe SL saw a photo of him in a magic mirror and thought he was 6'6 instead of 5'4!

he certainly got plenty game time to prove himself, but I think SL had too high an opinion on him and forgot about Stevie May when other strikers were unfit or suspended.

Looking light upfront again. No Beattie tomorrow may and Higgins gone. 451 no doubt against united!!!

Vine and Tade will start IMO.

Might well be we've got someone lined up, but no real rush as we've got quite a few other options to be getting on with.

he certainly got plenty game time to prove himself, but I think SL had too high an opinion on him and forgot about Stevie May when other strikers were unfit or suspended.

Not sure where you get that from, I believe he got 3 starts and 6 sub appearances for us in something like 13 months and that is nowhere near plenty of game time.