MoM Awards - Rnd 41 - Celtic (a)

MoM vs Celtic  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Much better from Saints last night and thought we maybe merited a point. Appreciate it was a weaker Celtic side but still packed with internationals and the striker they brought in cost them over £2 million.

Centre backs were much more like themselves, Callum Davidson makes a massive difference to the side and Jamie Adams, as on the majority of occasions he gets his chance, didn't disappoint. Murray Davidson hopefully back up to speed and you know what you'll get from Craig and Millar. Hope the injury (?) isn't too bad with the latter. Our pick for me was Jody Morris though. Playing slightly further up the pitch than he maybe usually does, it took our whole game up the park and I thought we looked pretty comfortable for most of the match. Never really felt we were under periods of sustained pressure. Morris was very good though and nearly scored what would have been a goal to remember with a cheeky chip after robbing one of their players. He'll be a huge loss if he heads off to Bristol City or elsewhere in the summer.

Slightly off topic (apologies) but I take it we are resigned to losing Morris in the summer? He's previously signed contracts well in advance of the end of the season.

To get it back on topic, he was fantastic last night, very unlucky with that left foot chip. Liked him playing further up the pitch, increased his influence. If only we had a bit more pace in the team we could really utilise his passing more.

Not of Jody but last night he was our best player. Had to laugh when he was dispossed & looked behind only to find the rest of the midfield were 18 yards behind. Gave his skip & tantrum stamp.