#43 - 13/05/12 - Saints 0-4 Rangers - SPL

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep Aluko quiet and with their changes at the back, we have a real chance of winning this and making Europe under our own steam.

Sandaza has to play given our lack of goals since his madness against Utd. Also with the possibility that this will be the last game for quiet a few, it's their chance to go out with a bang!

One thing I wonder about....if Gers haven't found someone with the dosh to take the poisoned chalice by the end, will their fans have the decency to leave the stadium as they found it? Reckon there might be a few upset teddy bears tomorrow looking for mischief.

sorry for going off the topic of the game but for the closing music what about playing the Ray Charles song Hit the Road Jack (and dont you come back no more, no more, no more ,no more)

I think if Kevin plays any music likely to inflame the **** he will be looking for a new job next season.

See post 107.

McD not answering the phone this afternoon, so if anyone hears it's a sell-out, plse post on here as I'm relying on turning up tm and getting tickets.

ta.

Cheers, im on my phone and was too lazy to go back and check. i was at the office earlier and it was closed.

I dunno if you are for real or not but the ticket office will be open from 9am up until ko. They were open from 10am - 12 today, it is a saturday after all and wouldn't expect them to be open all day.

Anyway, if our crowd is even half of supportive like Arbroaths was today then I'll be happy and surprised. I'm fully expecting the usual rubbish though.

I dunno if you are for real or not but the ticket office will be open from 9am up until ko. They were open from 10am - 12 today, it is a saturday after all and wouldn't expect them to be open all day.

Anyway, if our crowd is even half of supportive like Arbroaths was today then I'll be happy and surprised. I'm fully expecting the usual rubbish though.

TY. That's a hell of a lot more helpful than McD. The Beloved has requested "the posh stand". How much more is that?? Groan....

We are for real. See new thread.

See post 107.

McD not answering the phone this afternoon, so if anyone hears it's a sell-out, plse post on here as I'm relying on turning up tm and getting tickets.

ta.

Sell out, you at the capers? lucky if there is 6,000 tops.Tickets easy as fcuk to get the ticket office will be open from 9am up until ko.....if you REALLY want one!!!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

I suppose it is a business like any other. If they had sold a few hundred tickets at 35 quid each then I guess it would have been worthwhile longer. If the expectation is that next to no tickets would be sold then it would only be open for the benefit of a few supporters.