#43 - 13/05/12 - Saints 0-4 Rangers - SPL

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously aint getting this are you jimbo.

When Del left we had the players, we STILL have the players but now they have no fight, no belief and seem to be lost tactically. Now WHAT has changed??

The manager has changed that's WHAT.

It's not about simply losing, it's the manner in which we have been losing. As Saints fans, we have had years of getting used to losing and I for one have no problem with it and no expectation of any greatness..

What I and I suspect MANY other do have though is an expectation that the team on the park will actually show some spirit and fight and that the manager will show some basic level of tactical nouse and the ability to get the players ready for combat.

But since YOU mention money, would it surprise you to be told Lomas has spent far more money than McInnes and yet the team has gone backwards??

I appreciate that you are ( as everyone on here is) intitled to your opinion but to simply dump yer head in a bucket of sand and declare "Everythings dandy" is a pile of bollocks ( in my opinion of course:wink:)

P&B is soooooooooooo much better.

Got green dots. :laugh:

I'd rather call something amiss when I see it, rather than waiting until it's too late to make a difference. Tends to be a more successful way of running a business. Just ask the the Rangers fans.

I remember us losing 3 or 4 nil to Dunfermline near the start of the Sturrock regime. He was slumped in the dugout at East End Park. I was screaming for his head, not the only one either. I was soon grateful I was wrong and since then I vowed not to call for a manager's head too soon.

You've changed my mind pal

Lets just sack him for the craic like. That'll show him for having nae passion.

We need mair passion in Scottish fitbaw

I am begining to think you are just trolloing now so to avoid wasting anymore time on you I will do the decent thing and clear you off my screen.. Byeeeee Jimbo:wink:

Finishing place mate

Mcinnes never got a full season with this squad so it's impossible to compare. What we can say is that we were in fourth after game 31 and since then only took one point from 18 available and finished 6th. I think people are perfectly entitled to be disappointed with that particularly given Europe was in our hands and we blew it.

Lomas was fairley aminated until he got his usual dressing down by the 4th official then he was more or less told to shut it this was to be Aunt Sallys day.

Thank **** the season has finished, we are in the SPL next year, We may still get a game in Europe, We will still have a team to support next year. So as I said last week

GAFG

Mcinnes never got a full season with this squad so it's impossible to compare. What we can say is that we were in fourth after game 31 and since then only took one point from 18 available and finished 6th. I think people are perfectly entitled to be disappointed with that particularly given Europe was in our hands and we blew it.

We were in 5th when Del left. 18 points from 11 games, after 22 games we had 32 points and then 50 after 33 games.

Lomas was fairley aminated until he got his usual dressing down by the 4th official then he was more or less told to shut it this was to be Aunt Sallys day.

Thank **** the season has finished, we are in the SPL next year, We may still get a game in Europe, We will still have a team to support next year. So as I said last week

GAFG

This.