Old Badge or New Badge

MySpazz

Old Badge or New badge  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why cant they do both ?

been thinking this one over. i voted " other ", i am comftortable with the old one as i knew only that. the latest version is not too bad and has near twenty years service...so maybe we should create a new one...maybe by combing the two? the eagle snatching the lamb!

as a limited edition

I would rather have the Lamb as a front badge and the Eagle enlarged on the rear of the top - wings spread to the upper shoulder and players name between the wing span.

Is this an idea for your new tattoo? :wink:

Tattoos are a bad idea....they might look good now, but what happens when you get old and wrinkly....oh, hold on, Ancient is old and wrinkly already :razz:

Tattoos are a bad idea....they might look good now, but what happens when you get old and wrinkly....oh, hold on, Ancient is old and wrinkly already :razz:

And your taking it off topic again, you will be sent to the electric chair for crimes against the forum

I can vouch for that!I have a Saints tattoo on my left arm(Very plain compared to modern alternatives) done in 1979 and looks rotten now

Mind you did feature on the end of Friday Sportscene!!!:D

Tattoos are a bad idea....they might look good now, but what happens when you get old and wrinkly....oh, hold on, I have seen Ancients tattoo -i noticed it in the toilets at Tynecastle and he certainly isnt old and wrinkly -i dream of him regularly - what a pity he is straight :razz:

Cheers Ed :shock:

I'm with saintgscot - I too have the double-headed eagle tattooed on my arm.

I've got it tatooed aswel but a switch would just mean another tattoo to me:laugh:

Edited by Barty1884
*as my avatar shows - forgot that was my pic.