Sandaza leaving

mogs1968

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you saintees know what we went through with Fran. Good player but attitude was out of step with most of the supporters. I hope he does well he has a talent...

Not sure I wholly agree with this. He made two errors in one week and they were both howlers but his attitude on the park was often outstanding and he is one of the hardest working forwards I've seen in the SPL. I will miss him. Numerous threads on this forum speak to his hard work including this one on Sandaza - the Grafter.

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=17975

Glad to have had Fran at Saints, shame that it went a bit wrong at the end but he is aware that he let himself, club, team & fans down. Let's not forget the fact that the medie biased OF played a hand in upsetting the balance with all the stories of Rangers etc.

He is leaving, going straight after todays game to catch flight & is not returning. Has offers including Dubai to consider.

I wish him the best & am glad that he played in a Saints shirt.

Ever the optomist his facebook post does not say he is away. He says "probably" not "definately". :)

thats very optimistic matey, sadly it seems he is away, glad to have had him with us though, the search is now for a new goalscorer for next season, heres hoping Lomas can unearth a gem from somewhere.

thats very optimistic matey, sadly it seems he is away, glad to have had him with us though, the search is now for a new goalscorer for next season, heres hoping Lomas can unearth a gem from somewhere.

Let's hope this new goalscorer is buried two feet in front of where cheeky wee Stevie boy stands on the touchline, cos that's where he looks all the time...

Let's hope this new goalscorer is buried two feet in front of where cheeky wee Stevie boy stands on the touchline, cos that's where he looks all the time...

He's got nae passion!

We need a manager wie passion like Neil Lennon

He disnae stand there daen nothing. He's got passion

You should seek medical assistance as soon as possible Jimbo. It is obvious you are having some sort of mental episode..

NHS 24 on 08454 24 24 24.

Come on now Ghostie, I'm with Jimbo. We clearly do need someone to 'bring back the thunder' to McD.

Nearly got it today with that heavy rain.

:laugh:

He's got nae passion!

We need a manager wie passion like Neil Lennon

He disnae stand there daen nothing. He's got passion

He had enough passion to be the last Saintee off the pitch today, enough passion to score a disallowed goal and a shot cleared of the line.

If that's lack of passion, let's have a passion-less team.

He had enough passion to be the last Saintee off the pitch today, enough passion to score a disallowed goal and a shot cleared of the line.

If that's lack of passion, let's have a passion-less team.

Think you've got the wrong end of the wrong stick there AS...

Heaven knows , screwed if i do!I love a manager who is passionate ,gets fired up and acts like a fud.That said i i know that from a lower level of football to the highest there is little a gaffer can do come Kick Off to influence the game,Come on once the players have crossed the white line it is truly impossible to have a say in the game .Or is it?

I sat in silence the day it was announced that Billy Stark was to be Saints boss instead of Tommy Burns, as it was announced he was to be our gaffer and, as-some would say was second choice i suppose i have to admit he would never have been my first choice,

Saints were a lower League diddy team back then and to a point anything goes But one fine day in Inverness i blew a gasket, not because we lost(we did but hey ho)Hell i mean every Saints knows part of the teroitary involves losing more than our share of goals and games. but the turning point for me amongst other things was Starks body language and lack of fire in his belly

I have to after today draw parallel with Mr Lomas and oor Billie.

Shite you say but i watched him slumped beside the dugout today looking a beaten Man

Whether you believe some of the tabloid stories or not and Mr Lomas's views on a Rangers newco the one thing i do demand is a remote interest in the job in hand

I lost it with billy that day in Sneggy after months of arms folded lack of passion style of management

Mr Lomas came to us and seemed fired up for games, but the last two games Hearts away, and Rangers home, he has looked like, dare i say it Billy Stark.

I have met the man more than once and he is a great man, very helpful and a gent above all.

But today is slumped against the dug for most of the second half, scared me and remind ed me of the STARK ERA!!!Brrrrr,Dont get me wrong as after all i bet Killie, Aberdeen and Hibs fans would love to be top 6, but we hold that position and i would have bitten yer hand off for that in January.

So what do you make of a Manager who lacks passion?

Answers on a post card to I hope im wrong. com

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Fran has 3 offers on the table & is definately away. He was driven through to Edinburgh airport today & will not be back at Saints.

Glad that he played for us, annoyed that OF media spin altered things so it disrupted what he was doing at Saints, then moment of madness cost us dear against Dundee Utd. But I do believe he had passion & desire, today he probably tried too hard to make amends.

So to finish my post, Thanks Fran you gave us some good times & lit up our season by getting us into the top 6. Unfortunately the European light has dimmed but Fran I wish you well.

Technically, he was easily our best player today, but yeah, he did try to hard, but for the right reasons i hope. 1st half of the season, I was smitten by the guy, but since the 'gers debacle, he has gone of the boil but continued to try. the United game gave me cause to want to slap his head for him, but reflection left me merely annoyed.

i will accept the effort today as an unspoken apology, but Fran, you must realise you are a better player when you are a team player.

If you do fancy another season in Perth, i for one will welcome you with open arms. If not, then good luck, and thanks for the memories. Hasta la vista, franny!