MoM Awards - Rnd 43 - Rangers (h)

MoM vs Rangers  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ditto

Me too

He faded out 2nd half - like he always used to when he first came to Saints but nobody came close in 90 minutes to his first 45

Last one of the season and my vote goes to a player that's had it several times over the past four years, Chris Millar. Nobody was great (once again) though.

Ghostie take note or are all 3 of us talking sentimental pish :)

Millar MOM?? He had a one on one with McGregor and bottled it.

Actually, he squared it perfectly for Sandaza who was onside and he netted. If it was against a non old firm team he would have had an assist.

He was MOM by a mile today. Great ability and great desire. I'm not his biggest fan because of his lack of end-product but he had it today and showed what we're going to miss. Clapped the fans as well which is more than the rest of the pathetic bunch of arses could do.

Actually, he squared it perfectly for Sandaza who was onside and he netted. If it was against a non old firm team he would have had an assist.

He was MOM by a mile today. Great ability and great desire. I'm not his biggest fan because of his lack of end-product but he had it today and showed what we're going to miss. Clapped the fans as well which is more than the rest of the pathetic bunch of arses could do.

Agree ,Millar by a mile.

Him,Jody,Fran,Mannus,& Ando all clapped the fans,the others just walked off. May have ben the disappointment of being pumped but poor show.

Your talking about the disallowed goal. There was another where Millar was played into a similar position and booted it miles over the bar.

Never mind having a programme from what was maybe Rangers last game...imagine having one from the game where Millar got an assist...nearly :cool:

Before reading other posts, I posted my vote for miller.

Only one who looked capable of competing on the day.

Jody looked better in the second half.

While not wishing to knock Adams contribution, thought he seemed to be caught in no mans land, especially when the ball was in the air and he seemed to be caught out by the swirling wind, which meant he was under the ball and did not gain anything with his headers.