2012/13 UEFA Europa League - St Johnstone

Shibbydoo

STV just confirmed home first. Lomas commented on being at home first also.

I suspect that when they did that interview, they actually though that was the case. It would have been done earlier in the afternoon. There is NO WAY the OS would state we were away first if the club were not 100% sure:wink:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone managed to come up with some good flight deals under £300 from Edinburgh yet?

Nothing as yet but im looking into flying to London then on from there about £285-£300. I was hoping to get booked up asap but looks like gonna have to wait until 5th July. Prices will be more expensive by then I think

Ridiculous situation really. Myself and Dev have booked flights based on the 19th July after the club put on the website "The first game will be in Turkey on July 19". That is backed up by the draw coming out the way it did. I don't see any reason why they would turn that on its head, but obviously it can happen.

I can change my flights if need be (at a fee), but hopefully it won't come to that.

Typical of our luck that we had to get the draw with all the complications.

BTW, in terms of flights, look at Edinburgh or Glasgow to Luton, then Luton to Istanbul.

Ridiculous situation really. Myself and Dev have booked flights based on the 19th July after the club put on the website "The first game will be in Turkey on July 19". That is backed up by the draw coming out the way it did. I don't see any reason why they would turn that on its head, but obviously it can happen.

I can change my flights if need be (at a fee), but hopefully it won't come to that.

Typical of our luck that we had to get the draw with all the complications.

BTW, in terms of flights, look at Edinburgh or Glasgow to Luton, then Luton to Istanbul.

Will the club not take a charter flight with space for fans??

Motherwell did this & for about £300/£400 you got flight, transfers to game & airport plus one night in a hotel.

Maybe folk should hold off & see if club offer anything?

This really is farcical. I was looking forward to sitting tonight booking my flights, hotels etc. Instead we don't know 1) Who we're playing 2) When we're playing. At least we know we're in Turkey...sometime. Well done UEFA. I'm not booking anything until I find out for sure.