European adventure

Kilgour

I don't know if plans have been made, I was just making a dangerous assumption!

I'm going to be away out the office for the next few hours so if someone can just decide a pub to meet up in that would be great! Town may work better for some of us ie marc, yhall etc.

Edited by Nelly78
damn blackberry putting in extra full stops when they're not wanted.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 Edinburgh saints are booked with KLM. Leaving Edinburgh 6am on the Wed, and returning at 3.20pm on the Saturday. Plan is to stay in Istanbul on Wed, Travel to game on Thu and stay wherever it is, then on the Friday travel back and stay in Istanbul again. Will be good to coordinate group travel to the game from Istanbul as there will be a few of us based there.

6 Edinburgh saints are booked with KLM. Leaving Edinburgh 6am on the Wed, and returning at 3.20pm on the Saturday. Plan is to stay in Istanbul on Wed, Travel to game on Thu and stay wherever it is, then on the Friday travel back and stay in Istanbul again. Will be good to coordinate group travel to the game from Istanbul as there will be a few of us based there.

Good work.Getting off work now looking hopeless.May make a last minute dash on "official" plane. Right now gutted. :mad:

SaintDougie - I've not forgetten about my payment towards the flag. The cash is here, please pm with payment details.

Will the first outing of the flag be East Fife Away? Wednesday 11 July? I believe Saints are also trying to get a match arranged for 14 July seeing as the Raith game has now been cancelled.

Also - I'm booked up on the Official Charter.

SaintDougie - I've not forgetten about my payment towards the flag. The cash is here, please pm with payment details.

Will the first outing of the flag be East Fife Away? Wednesday 11 July? I believe Saints are also trying to get a match arranged for 14 July seeing as the Raith game has now been cancelled.

I also have not forgotten my share. Turkey now off the menu. :mrgreen:

I also have not forgotten my share. Turkey now off the menu. :mrgreen:

Good stuff guys. I'll drop you a PM with account details if you would prefer to chip in electronically.

Not sure where the flags first outing is going to be, I don't think it'll be with us by the 11th so doubt it'll be East Fife. You never know though!

Good stuff guys. I'll drop you a PM with account details if you would prefer to chip in electronically.

Not sure where the flags first outing is going to be, I don't think it'll be with us by the 11th so doubt it'll be East Fife. You never know though!

Think the unveiling should be at Eski.... Will give you cash when i next see you.

Morning Gents,

The flag should be with me this week, so below is the list of those that have agreed to contribute, paid and unpaid. Some that have paid have found it easier to transfer money using online banking and I'll be honest this makes it easier for me to keep track as well.

Preferably I would like everyone to have chipped in by the time we go to Turkey, if that is not possible PM me and we can arrange something else.

Ed Star Unpaid

Kilgour Paid

Livi Saint Paid

Craig Gordon Unpaid

Andy Douglas Paid

Stu Ebdy Paid

Gav Thomson Unpaid

Dean Gordon Unpaid

Marc Wilson Paid

Neil Kirk Paid

Rory McCracken Paid

Yhall Saint Paid

Andy Malloy Paid

Stu, as agreed I will deduct your contribution from money due for the bus. Those that would like to pay via Online banking please PM me for details.

Thanks guys.

Edited by SaintDougie
Update of Payments 3

Just four outstanding now guys, thanks for the prompt responses. For those that haven’t managed to pay yet don't worry, I'm not hounding you for the contribution, I know not everyone is on WAP as much as they used to be.

Ed Star Unpaid

Kilgour Paid

Livi Saint Paid

Craig Gordon Unpaid

Andy Douglas Paid

Stu Ebdy Paid

Gav Thomson Unpaid

Dean Gordon Unpaid

Marc Wilson Paid

Neil Kirk Paid

Rory McCracken Paid

Yhall Saint Paid

Andy Malloy Paid

In regards to the flag, I received an e-mail confirmation yesterday that it would be delivered to my work this Thursday or Friday depending on the Courier.

Would anyone be interested in seeing it before we head off to Turkey? If so I can arrange with Al at the Poly to possibly have it on display at the back of the pub. Would be good to have everyone that contributed to the flag pictured together.

Cheapest I can find doing it ourselves to Istanbul is £370 from Edinburgh via Paris on the way (18th) there and and amsterdam on the way back (21st)

How did it go with the price?

We are going from Aberdeen to Amsterdam 1 1/2hrs changeover then to Istanbul with

K L M from Tuesday to Saturday cost £279.65