Home Bus- A Massive Thank you!!

I pull no punches when i tell you that my main Agenda for getting involved with Barossa Saints was a strong desire to have a bus running for home games.

All the other bits of it that i have become involved in are a bonus.

With the whole project only getting started after the season had begun it was always going to be tricky getting people on board(Pun intended)

To my delight the Home Bus idea took off from the start and on 13th August against Dunfermline we were on our way

We have had buses in this inaugural season to all the home games bar a couple of Midweek's when it was decided it might be a bit risky.

Every bus has made a small profit, this is in the Main down to people willing to Sell, and buy Football Scratch cards and Donating Season Tickets to Raffle Off, sometimes this has got us over the line and other times a profit.

I would like through this forum Thank each and every one who has taken the bus, bought a scratch card, sold a scratch card and any other means to make the first season highly successful.

I like Ghostie, in his Away bus review give special mention to our Treasurer Alan Milne for his assistance through out the season.

I look forward to building on this and hope to see you all again , with friends in 2012/13 Season

Thank you all very much!!!

Gav

Edited by THE LARK SAINT