No to a NewcoRFC in the SPL rally

NoToRFCnewcoInSPL

I feel the time has come for Scottish football supporters of all clubs to unite as one large group and demonstrate our feelings before a newcoRFC are slipped into the SPL, and Scottish football is killed.

It is important this has support from fans from all clubs.

This initial contact is to gauge your thoughts regarding a mass (legal and well run) rally of Scottish football supporters, from all

clubs, united on the one issue: No to a NewcoRFC in the SPL.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the time has come for Scottish football supporters of all clubs to unite as one large group and demonstrate our feelings before a newcoRFC are slipped into the SPL, and Scottish football is killed.

This initial contact is to gauge your thoughts regarding a mass (legal and well run) rally of Scottish football supporters, from all

I agree with this and would love to see it backed in mass numbers, but as supporters of provincial clubs, I fear our views will not be listened to by those at Hampden.

Normal paying fans have no real place in Scottish Football!

I would certainly be up for this in principle.

I think something needs to be done to demonstrate the power of feeling in Scotland about this issue. Something like marching in Glasgow however could be potentially inflammatory and result in trouble. We don't want to stoop to Ranger's level.

Much does it cost to have an advertising board at mcd for a season.