Season Tickets

fifefan

Yeah its a shame that some people might need to earn money. Joe really should take a good look at himself.

I wasn't commenting on the chaps need to work, rather an irrelevant comment with negative connotations in the middle of a thread which was discussing the possible savings our club are passing on to its supporters.

Seems a pretty decent deal to me. As long as they sterilise my seat after any OF game i will be happy. Just a thought, but could the club not have offered any east stand ST holders a permanent seat in main stand at east stand price for this season. Then if we decide we like it we pay more in subsequent seasons. I sat in main stand a couple of times last season (Brechin &Hearts in the cup) and you do get more room, although the tea bar situation will need to be sorted out if that stand is going to be full. get a decent atmosphere going and it could be acracking deal.

John did you have a season ticket last year?

I did. I contacted the club to ask fir clarity about a couple of things i have mentioned and received an almost immediate reply. Can't ask for anything more than that. Credit where it's due.

On and the dark ages comment was tongue in cheek in case anyone wasn't sure.

"An adult and up to two children aged 12 and under will pay just £250 for an Ormond Stand season ticket while a senior citizen and up to two children of 12 and under will be just £150.

An East Stand adult is £295, a student season ticket is £150, 13-16 £75 and 17-18 £100."

So what is the price of a senior citizen in the East Stand ? Or are we being kicked out of the East Stand?

Will not be paying full price and would not be happy about getting moved to the Ormond !!!!!

Edited by oldsaintee
add comment

Good ideas to bring fans back, ruined by a bad idea to lose current fans.

I stopped buying a season ticket when we previously had to move from the East stand to West stand for OF games, so I defo won't be buying one for next season.

Why?? Can you not see the benefit to the club? We are moving for a few games a season to accommodate a family stand, beneficial to saints supporters with families and also to the long term future of saints, not to accommodate the OF.

Why is the east stand so precious that you feel strongly enough to not renew your season ticket?

"An adult and up to two children aged 12 and under will pay just £250 for an Ormond Stand season ticket while a senior citizen and up to two children of 12 and under will be just £150.

An East Stand adult is £295, a student season ticket is £150, 13-16 £75 and 17-18 £100."

So what is the price of a senior citizen in the East Stand ? Or are we being kicked out of the East Stand?

Will not be paying full price and would not be happy about getting moved to the Ormond !!!!!

Old saintee I think you need to sit down and take a wee chill pill. It has simply used that as an example. No one is going to go for a family stand and dump all the pensioners in it.

Imagine the smell of wee in that sand if they put hundreds of you together. :)

like to see the club trying to do something to attract more fans although I hate the Main stand. Can't see the whole pitch and keep getting told off by old codgers for sitting in "someone else's" seat (even though "someone else" is not a season ticket holder).

Why can't the main stand people be asked to move to the Ormond Stand or to the East stand on big games and give the Mainstand to the "other side".

Should also ask that all kids and families with kids must go to the Ormond Stand on big game days.

My opinion - not necessarily anyone else's opinion.

like to see the club trying to do something to attract more fans although I hate the Main stand. Can't see the whole pitch and keep getting told off by old codgers for sitting in "someone else's" seat (even though "someone else" is not a season ticket holder).

Why can't the main stand people be asked to move to the Ormond Stand or to the East stand on big games and give the Mainstand to the "other side".

Should also ask that all kids and families with kids must go to the Ormond Stand on big game days.

My opinion - not necessarily anyone else's opinion.

How can you not see the whole pitch? I have sat in various seats in the main stand and have had no problems at all in seeing it all. If you can't see the whole pitch from the main stand then you wont be able to see it all from the East.

You get a better view in the Main Stand from every seat - the stand is taller and you tend to be higher up. I used to really object to us being moved when 1) you got infiltrated by Rangers/Celtic fans in the Main Stand and 2) we had enough fans coming to justify us being in the East. Neither of those are factors any more.

You get a better view in the Main Stand from every seat - the stand is taller and you tend to be higher up. I used to really object to us being moved when 1) you got infiltrated by Rangers/Celtic fans in the Main Stand and 2) we had enough fans coming to justify us being in the East. Neither of those are factors any more.

I don't agree with being moved. People are buying a ticket for the East Stand and are then being asked to take something they initially didn't want to buy. However I don't feel that strongly about it that it would put me off.

If I remember rightly it was pot luck last time? So you could have a seat in a position you like in the East but get something you hate in the West.

I don't agree with being moved. People are buying a ticket for the East Stand and are then being asked to take something they initially didn't want to buy. However I don't feel that strongly about it that it would put me off.

If I remember rightly it was pot luck last time? So you could have a seat in a position you like in the East but get something you hate in the West.

Something of higher value? I take your point though.

There is a slight irony in that fans have been crying out for the many changes the club has announced today, but are spitting the dummy about a fairly inconsequential change for themselves.

The season ticket package on offer this season is fantastic value across the board. The decision to move supporters from the East Stand to the Main stand is a sensible financial decision to maximise the income from the Old Firm while still promoting the Family Stand for all home games.

Offering free entry to u12 and a £75 season ticket (under £4 per game) for 13-16 year olds is evidencing the clubs commitment to building a fan base for the future.

The club deserves backing for these new initiatives.

I had a permanent alternative seat in the west last time,iirc the seat was also inside your season ticket book.I actually scored as my seat was beside tv camera position,so if the game was on tele i got punted to comfy padded seat.

I had a permanent alternative seat in the west last time,iirc the seat was also inside your season ticket book.I actually scored as my seat was beside tv camera position,so if the game was on tele i got punted to comfy padded seat.

when i was in the east stand i chose a west stand padded seat for the OF games.for one of the OF games i had to put up with a celtic supporting tosser from aberdeen.so much for the hokey cokey keeping OF fans out .it never worked.

Something of higher value? I take your point though.

There is a slight irony in that fans have been crying out for the many changes the club has announced today, but are spitting the dummy about a fairly inconsequential change for themselves.

As I said I don't agree but it's not a big issue for me.

bunch of drama queens. Actually think about the fuss you're making out of nothing. You want the club to offer reduced prices and incentives to increase the support, yet greet when that involves you moving 40m for 4 games a season. Behave yourselves.

bunch of drama queens. Actually think about the fuss you're making out of nothing. You want the club to offer reduced prices and incentives to increase the support, yet greet when that involves you moving 40m for 4 games a season. Behave yourselves.

you tell them chief.