Season Tickets

fifefan

Pleased to say that after the initial disappointment at the expected rejection letter from the fuds that all themselves Zebra.

The Club and Stevie have honored the promise that if DD was refused the Club would accept installments direct at an agreed amount of months

The paperwork is in the post and will be signed sealed and delivered early next week

So Season tickets for me and the Laddie effectively in the bag!!

SB and the rest of the board have made a good decision to vote no to newco in SPL and I renewed my ST on the basis of hearing that news. I will be extremely disappointed now if he is complacent in placing rfc, newco, the rangers,sevco666 or whatever the f*** they are called (they...ie...thier fans will always be the ****)in the 1st division. If rangers are now placed in the 1st I for one am finished with Scottish football after this coming season.

I am still looking forward to this season knowing there will be no rangers, ailthough Iwouldn't be surprised if they are voted back in even at this late stage notwithstanding what all these clubs have said (unlikely I know but as I said I wouldn't be surprised).

Anyway Turkey(somewhere) here we come COYS!!!

Pleased to say that after the initial disappointment at the expected rejection letter from the fuds that all themselves Zebra.

The Club and Stevie have honored the promise that if DD was refused the Club would accept installments direct at an agreed amount of months

The paperwork is in the post and will be signed sealed and delivered early next week

So Season tickets for me and the Laddie effectively in the bag!!

Same executive box this season?

Back row Oldest hooligan area!:laugh:
It's a nice box but it needs a big flag behind, something around:

Lark's Air conditioned Hearts Wear Speedos Spindly your shite for f~cks sake Millar back row open air executive box supporters :wink:

absolutely typical of saints fans :sad:

Why ? . . . do you think the current situation with regards teams we MIGHT be playing against and the scenario of systematic cheats not getting put to their rightful place is typical ? . . Of course its not , but hey were st johnstone , our fans dont care etc etc . its ****s like you that boil my piss not the stay away fans , the seasons not even started and i know many who are still waiting to see what happens until they buy . Thats SENSIBLE in my book .

Why ? . . . do you think the current situation with regards teams we MIGHT be playing against and the scenario of systematic cheats not getting put to their rightful place is typical ? . . Of course its not , but hey were st johnstone , our fans dont care etc etc . its ****s like you that boil my piss not the stay away fans , the seasons not even started and i know many who are still waiting to see what happens until they buy . Thats SENSIBLE in my book .

Hopefully sales will pick up now. Saints have said no to rangers in the spl and have changed the pricing to encourage families with kids and students to buy season tickets, all things the fans have said they were after. I fully understand why folk held off, but hopefully the club stance will mean those who haven't will very soon.

Eh sorry but no , When rangers are put in the 3rd and not the first , thats when most i know will buy . The jobs only half done .

Well yes, 3rd is most peoples preferred option including mine, however, that is now outside Saints control. To date, the board has done everything the fans have asked so if the SFL vote them into thethe first Saints get punished?

If the games rulers change the structure or let them in to the first then whats the point ? If it was saints would they re-structure for us ? Saints have done right in voting no to spl but it won't matter one jot if rangers don't go to bottom league as they should or not in at all . i will be buying 3 when they prove that everyone gets treated the same .

If the games rulers change the structure or let them in to the first then whats the point ? If it was saints would they re-structure for us ? Saints have done right in voting no to spl but it won't matter one jot if rangers don't go to bottom league as they should or not in at all . i will be buying 3 when they prove that everyone gets treated the same .

Just to make sure I follow this completely, you aren't buying a season ticket if the SFL let Rangers into the first?