Season Tickets

fifefan

Bought my 1st ever season ticket on night and came through the door today. In the past I have only been able to make it to about 6 home games a season due to work/family/other commitments I haven't bothered with one. But thought that as I was in a position to be able to afford one I would stump up some cash for my club.

I was in the main swayed by some of the changes made in recent seasons e.g. the catering (I think since it's been brought in house it has been a vast improvement), the Family days and of course the free under 12s this season. To me it shows the club are listening to some of the supporters...perhaps non-parents would disagree ;-)

I guess have also made the decision based on the events of recent months but me parting with my cash is more to do with the above and with providing support to my club at a difficult time than rewarding the board for a decision that should have been a no brainier in my opinion.

As I said I am unlikely to make it to every home game but I feel the time was right to get behind the club as I feel they are making an effort to encourage people to come back to watch Saints.

Got mine through the post today. But how will they know at the Europa League match on Thursday that I purchased my seaon ticket before the 17th? Are season tickets purchased after that date missing the first match voucher or what?

I would imagine voucher 1 would be for the EsEs game only.

Bought my 1st ever season ticket on night and came through the door today. In the past I have only been able to make it to about 6 home games a season due to work/family/other commitments I haven't bothered with one. But thought that as I was in a position to be able to afford one I would stump up some cash for my club.

I was in the main swayed by some of the changes made in recent seasons e.g. the catering (I think since it's been brought in house it has been a vast improvement), the Family days and of course the free under 12s this season. To me it shows the club are listening to some of the supporters...perhaps non-parents would disagree ;-)

I guess have also made the decision based on the events of recent months but me parting with my cash is more to do with the above and with providing support to my club at a difficult time than rewarding the board for a decision that should have been a no brainier in my opinion.

As I said I am unlikely to make it to every home game but I feel the time was right to get behind the club as I feel they are making an effort to encourage people to come back to watch Saints.

Excellent message and a great first post too!

Last years season ticket sales was 1800 which was lower than the previous season. We really must have a push to try and get over the 2000 mark in the next couple of weeks.

It's up to all Saints fans to envcourage others to come and watch Saints this season. The club has done their bit so it's time for the Perth public to respond positively by turning up to support the team.

Are under 12s being counted? If they are we are comparing apples to bananas (deliberately left oranges out). May have more season ticket holders but the income could be less.

I dont think the under 12s are being counted as they are not being issued with season ticket books. My son and his friends reserved seats are on my book so I think the total reflects the amount of actual paying customers sold too. I could be wrong though!