Season Tickets

fifefan

The problem with that unfortunately is that they always do just a few weeks at a time do they not? I agree though that if yer working and organise to be off only for em to shift the K-O time ( and day) it's a real pain in the arse..

Go on Hannah, just get one anyway. The club needs you..:wink:

I hear our mutual friend thinks we are gonna be in the shite and seems to be blaming me amongst others.. imagine calling me an idiot!!!! How very dare he:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I will probably will get one Ghostie! I am working every 3rd weekend so shouldn't miss too many games, just as long as we don't get too many midweek ones!

Ha Ha he is just gutted he won't be able to see his team as much this season!

I will probably will get one Ghostie! I am working every 3rd weekend so shouldn't miss too many games, just as long as we don't get too many midweek ones!

Ha Ha he is just gutted he won't be able to see his team as much this season!

Why, what's happened ?? Has he finally been sectioned and will be spending the next 12 months in Carstairs??:wink:

He's moved down South! You didn't know?

Know, but can I just say you are the first person I am inviting to me pre-season PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:wink:

only kidding..I'll miss him ( Not sure if I just got that last bit the wrong way roond:laugh:)

Where about down South has been subjected on..??

Know, but can I just say you are the first person I am inviting to me pre-season PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:wink:

only kidding..I'll miss him ( Not sure if I just got that last bit the wrong way roond:laugh:)

Where about down South has been subjected on..??

:laugh:

Portsmouth/Southampton way I think. You two couldn't be further apart! :razz:

He is such a top guy that he has pledged to buy a season ticket still and hand it out to folk who can't afford to go games etc.

:laugh:

Portsmouth/Southampton way I think. You two couldn't be further apart! :razz:

He is such a top guy that he has pledged to buy a season ticket still and hand it out to folk who can't afford to go games etc.

What a man.. Get him nominated for some fancy humanitarian award.. I am nearly in tears here:cry::cry:

He'll like Pompey and Southampton. Plenty of sailors doon there for him..:laugh:

It is a nice gesture! Can't imagine many people would do that!

:wink:

You'd be surprised. English John ( Phyisics guy from Glen Almond) buys 6 (six) ST's every year from his own pocket. And I know of quite a few guys from abroad that also buy them and use them maybe twice a season. That's not to diss Gordy though. I agree it's a good thing he is doing..

Tell the tool, "well done fae the idiot:wink:

Just catching up with the many posts that I have missed due to me being on Hols.

Great to hear the number of folks getting behind the club and getting their season tickets.

Good initiative by the club re the family ticket and their stance over the integrity vote.

Will be getting mine renewed today.

Hope the S. Tkts. make up in part, for any shortfall in revenue from elsewhere.

Edited by HOODLUM65
grammar, hopefully

Ah Yeeeees!

Season ticket renewed. Looking forward to the new Rangers free seasons.

Not if this BBC report is true. We may only get one season of bigot free football.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18625293

Until the vote happens and its clear where the club(s) stand I am certainly not renewing.

There are already fans of other teams on P&B saying they think they have been duped by their clubs.

Not if this BBC report is true. We may only get one season of bigot free football.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18625293

Until the vote happens and its clear where the club(s) stand I am certainly not renewing.

There are already fans of other teams on P&B saying they think they have been duped by their clubs.

Why won't you renew? Have saints not done all they can? It's up to the SFL clubs now to stand up to it, and considering 20 of them will be missing out on a season of Rangers I don't think any vote will be passed

Why won't you renew? Have saints not done all they can? It's up to the SFL clubs now to stand up to it, and considering 20 of them will be missing out on a season of Rangers I don't think any vote will be passed

Its not though, the SPL will have to relegate them before 4 July 2012 for it to happen. If the vote goes ahead they must be expelled. Its the SPL Chairmen who if not responsible are at the very least complicit.